Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh give @xPetrCechx a fucking break. I personally really like the stuff he throws around because he saves me from going around internet and searching for transfer news. If you don't like his posts don't read them...

You only want 99% credible sources? Go follow skysports on twitter or log in daily to their website and see what's new...

Oh give @xPetrCechx a fucking break. I personally really like the stuff he throws around because he saves me from going around internet and searching for transfer news. If you don't like his posts don't read them...

You only want 99% credible sources? Go follow skysports on twitter or log in daily to their website and see what's new...

Who said anything about credible sources? You need to chill mate. I merely stated that he doesnt really state his opinions on matters, he usually posts articles and twitter feeds. Why have you got your knickers in a twist mate? On your period or something?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/j29pnn

Hello everyone, I have quite a few things I would like to say to you. Firstly, you are all gullible cunts. There is no such thing as an 'ITK', I did this as an experiment to see how many wankers I could get to believe I was a genuine agent. Quite frankly, I see that I have over 20,000 followers and PISS myself laughing. 20,000 followers from chatting absolutely shit that I completely made up, fucking brilliant. I couldn't believe my luck when I guessed that Hazard was joining Chelsea weeks before anyone else, a complete guess that turned out to be the best thing I could of done for this account. Are you not embarrassed knowing that you at some point believe I was an agent? To those of you who genuinely asked me questions, I apologise for wasting your time but if you're under the age of 40 and believe a so called ITK then you need mental help. To all the people who will undoubtedly be like 'you're sad for wasting so much time' then you can fuck off to be honest. I have nothing else to do during the summer holidays and I go back to college next week and got quite bored with all the wankers asking me about Hulk and telling me I'm not a real agent, like I didn't already know. To that 'ITKWatch' guy, you're a fucking sad act, you spend the majority of your time stalking all the fake agents on twitter, any normal person already knows that we're all talking shite, they don't need you to hold their cocks while they work that out? Actually, thanks for diverting the attention of all the sceptics out there away from my own account when I tried a cheeky RT once, looks like I got away with it then. So yeah, sorry if you thought I was the real deal, hopefully this will teach you to NEVER believe any ITK on here, they're all liars. Especially that Anfield Mole, he even DM'd me saying that he was taking the piss and then blocked me when I told him that I was going to expose him, poor showing. Also, a quick apology to the people who I tried to frame, you'll live, especially to the guy who's picture I robbed from villa park. I support Leeds, fuck Chavski. So that's that, you're all a bunch of cunts but thank you for providing me with months of laughter. If Hulk does go to Chelsea (another complete guess), then I hope you all think of me when you have your next sympathy wank. See you later you fucktards.

There goes Agent007 :lol:

There goes Agent007 :lol:

What a self-important cunt. Just because he got lucky on guesses doesn't make 'fucktards' or 'gullible cunts' out of the people who were impressed by it...it just makes them as bored and/or interested in the goings-on of an active transfer market.

He's the real fucktard if the only constructive thing he could put his mind to over a summer holiday was slaving over keeping a fake twitter account updated and looking/sounding legitimate. You know, instead of getting a job or applying himself to society or his education.

But didn't we ban Tribal football, Caught Offside, Goal.com etc. because they were so unreliable? What makes Twitter any more reliable? Surely Twitter is even less reliable than these sources?

Who said anything about credible sources? You need to chill mate. I merely stated that he doesnt really state his opinions on matters, he usually posts articles and twitter feeds. Why have you got your knickers in a twist mate? On your period or something?

It wasn't pointed directly to you.

But didn't we ban Tribal football, Caught Offside, Goal.com etc. because they were so unreliable? What makes Twitter any more reliable? Surely Twitter is even less reliable than these sources?

It's too late now to change the transfer rules, but we will reconsider twitter for the next transfer window.

It's too late now to change the transfer rules, but we will reconsider twitter for the next transfer window.

Or you could just get rid of those rules. Do you guys ever delete posts because they quote the listed unreliable sources, or are you planning to? It seems like an awful lot of work.

We won't be reconsidering the "reliable sources list" because it is entirely metaphorical. It is down to individual discretion. I'm sure the people of TalkChelsea have the intelligence to deduce what is genuine and what is not.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You