Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need him, he's not as good as some people make out... but i guess that's down to marketing similar to Neymar but whatever.

I would much rather us buy another ST or CM, but if we don't i wouldn't mind at all, i think our squad is good enough to get top 3.

Agreed, but we need to, at least, first offload Maoulda and Benayoon (maybe Kakuta too).

Otherwise the squad would be overloaded (even with all the competitions chelsea is always involved)!

Good call - however, like our loan to WBA, we could loan these boys out - they might help take points from our rivals, whilst not being eligible against us - potentially weakening sides...

Makes perfect sense to me ;)

Zenit, England or FC Porto, behold the future of Hulk

Friday closes the transfer market in Europe, but on Wednesday, latest Hulk's future is resolved.Chances are England, Zenit or stay at FC Porto, according to the aide of the Brazilian international.

"Until tomorrow, Tuesday, or Wednesday at most there will be a solution. Staying in Porto is also a real possibility, he is very satisfied, there is no problem, "said Ahaz Felleger Antena 1.

"There are three proposals from abroad.There are talks with the player and with the Port.We will only know tomorrow or at the latest Wednesday.Arrived offers two English clubs and a Russian Zenit, "added the aide Hulk.

http://translate.goo...ia.php?id=78701

Chelsea , Zenit , Tottenham Or Porto.

Transfer Quantum@TransferQuantum

We still firmly believe that 26-year old Porto forward Hulk will be a Chelsea player before the transfer deadline on Friday. #CFC

Dude no offence but like 99% of your posts are just twitter feeds and article links. All you do is copy and paste, add some input for once.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You