Hulk

thejolta

I have a new twitter post but many people don't want to see it so i will post it in white color:

Football Agent@FootballAgent49

Chelsea officials will meet Porto tomorrow to try and agree a deal for Hulk.

I like you posting all of these sources, but please stop with the 'AgentITK' twitter bullshit, we both know they talk crap.

But i do appreciate all of the links you post, adds excitement and interest in the transfer market.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say if i see a transfer thread with xPetrCechx as the last post, it draws me to it because he posts sources of rumours. That is of course what the transfer talk part of the forum is all about - rumours.

Yes twitter is the source of a lot of crap but then again so is many of the papers, especially from england. They took the hulk deal as done over 2 fucking months ago!!! I actually like the regular updates and agree with others, if you're not interested, its not hard to skip to the next post.

I must say if i see a transfer thread with xPetrCechx as the last post, it draws me to it because he posts sources of rumours. That is of course what the transfer talk part of the forum is all about - rumours.

Yes twitter is the source of a lot of crap but then again so is many of the papers, especially from england. They took the hulk deal as done over 2 fucking months ago!!! I actually like the regular updates and agree with others, if you're not interested, its not hard to skip to the next post.

Papers do get things wrong, but it's different. They got it wrong once. Twitter gets in wrong multiple times a day. It's not just the twitter message that sabotages threads, it's what follows.

Post 1- Unverified hulk rumour

Post 2- "Is this real?"

Post 3-"Fake, stop posting this guy"

Post 4- YESSS!!! (With a picture of The Incredible Hulk wearing a Chelsea uniform)

Post 5- "Here's my new starting XI

Post 6- Stop posting tweets from this idiot

Post 7- Youtube compilation of Hulk's skills,

Post 8- He's overrated, we should get XYZ

Post 9- I think this is real

Post 10- It's fake!!!

etc...

Every goddamn time!!! This thread is 266 pages long for that reason.

Papers do get things wrong, but it's different. They got it wrong once. Twitter gets in wrong multiple times a day. It's not just the twitter message that sabotages threads, it's what follows.

Post 1- Unverified hulk rumour

Post 2- "Is this real?"

Post 3-"Fake, stop posting this guy"

Post 4- YESSS!!! (With a picture of The Incredible Hulk wearing a Chelsea uniform)

Post 5- "Here's my new starting XI

Post 6- Stop posting tweets from this idiot

Post 7- Youtube compilation of Hulk's skills,

Post 8- He's overrated, we should get XYZ

Post 9- I think this is real

Post 10- It's fake!!!

etc...

Every goddamn time!!! This thread is 266 pages long for that reason.

One time, really? Why then has a link to hulk been in the papers just about every day since May, same shit regurgitated. I'm not arguing about twitter posts but i don't think english media links are actually reliable either. Over here, hazard was never going to chelsea and then suddenly it happened; they never reported on a deal for marin until it was done; they hate chelsea because we now go about our business in a very private manner.

I'm just saying 95% of what we read is bullshit, whether from twitter, papers, etc but that is what this part of the forum is all about IMO

why are people complaining about twitter feeds?

i don't see how that could go bother anyone, simply just don't click it@

i rather see a link posted by a forum member then wall of paragraphs camparing players!

HULK IS OURS! is too much in it. moses is a squad player @ best, it just means we are offloading few the next 6 days!

why are people complaining about twitter feeds?

i don't see how that could go bother anyone, simply just don't click it@

i rather see a link posted by a forum member then wall of paragraphs camparing players!

HULK IS OURS! is too much in it. moses is a squad player @ best, it just means we are offloading few the next 6 days!

No reason why you should predetermine his fate without even seeing him play for us in Chelsea colors.Moses has the potential to break into our team and be an instant success like our other signings.There is no need for you to think that Hulk is the only player out there who can do the job for us.I believe in Moses and you should too.

Why the fuck are you saying we won't get him, there is a week left. Have you forgotten who our owner is, I still think next Friday is the daY for us. Whilst we are playing the supercup final they will be working on transfers. I know we're getting Moses hopefully but there is absolutely no reason why we won't sign hulk.

Why the fuck are you saying we won't get him, there is a week left. Have you forgotten who our owner is, I still think next Friday is the daY for us. Whilst we are playing the supercup final they will be working on transfers. I know we're getting Moses hopefully but there is absolutely no reason why we won't sign hulk.

1 - cost

2 - FFP

3 - Where would he play

4 - need to strengthen other areas

5 - Agent 007 says he is signing

Just a few reasons why I believe he won't be signing for us, sort out the RB and we are good to go.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You