Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm still dont believe it - but happy to be proved wrong...

Moses gives us out + out width and I'd start him immediately - he hugs the touchline - perfect for what we need - him + Marin on each flank will leave plenty of space for our Striker + CAM to exploit.

I would like Hulk - but I think the price is unrealistic and this 10% ownership by a 3rd party is crazy and definitely prohibited under the EPL. (remember Tevez+Mascherino sp?)

I think we will back out of this - @ 35million - just not good business...

It would be nice seeing:

STRIKER

MARIN HAZARD HULK

or

STRIKER

MARIN HAZARD MOSES

Will give MATA a well deserved REST :D

Ben Shave@benshave

According to Russian website Lifesports, Porto have accepted Zenit's offer of €50M for Hulk, but have left the choice up to the Brazilian.

Ben Shave@benshave

I recall Lifesports being one of those take with a pinch of salt sites, so we'll see what happens. I reckon Porto would take €50M, though.

Zenit? I don't see Hulk going to Zenit.. he wants to play in one of the top clubs, where he belongs.

As for Chelsea, I think that boat has sailed with Moses possessing similar skills.

Dont understand when people ask where he'd play. You really think Moses would be starting over Hulk? If, and that's a huge IF we do buy Hulk, it will just confirm what most people here thought all along, that Moses was meant to be a squad player from the start who will be a big impact player off the bench and nothing more.

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Teodoro Fonseca, Hulk's agent, expects to resolve player's future by Tuesday or Wednesday but has not ruled out Hulk staying (RadioTSF) #CFC

The aide Press Hulk did not like some of the news that Russian site Lifesports ensures that FC Porto and Zenit St. Petersburg reached agreement for the transfer of Hulk to Russia in exchange for 50 million euros.

Speaking to TSF, Ahaz Felleger confirms that there are only three clubs interested in hiring Hulk

http://www.tsf.pt/PaginaInicial/Desporto/Interior.aspx?content_id=2734988&tag=FC%20Porto

'Speaking to TSF, Ahaz Felleger confirms that there are only three clubs interested in hiring Hulk and the player's manager, Teodoro Constantino, hopes to resolve the player's future until Tuesday or Wednesday'

We are definitely one of those 3 clubs

Manchester City and Zenit the other two, City have been unusually quiet wont be surprised if they beat us to this one.

Fuckit we should buy him to stop those wankers at City getting him!!!

He's worth 40million just to piss on their Parade, like Hazard :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You