Hulk

thejolta

I have a nagging feeling that he'll end up at spurs as a marquee signing with the modric money.

By the looks of things city seem scared shitless about FFP because they're nowhere near the restrictions yet. It seems johnson will be replaced by sinclair so i can't see them buying Hulk.

I think the money is in him staying put but as i said i wouldn't rule spurs out atm.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. Makes zero sense now. Chelsea have Hazard, Mata, Ramires, Oscar, Moses, Marin, and Sturridge who can all play in the attacking 3. We're fine there.

Exactly, if we are going to get another player it will most likely be a Striker... although i still have hopes of us signing another CM, but that's me being greedy.

We should really be hoping that he doesn't go to Spuds. Bale on one side and Hulk on the other with Adebayor up top would be scary.

Don't see how they'd afford his wages, though. He'd be on well over 100k a week, surely? That plus the £35m+ transfer fee.

We should really be hoping that he doesn't go to Spuds. Bale on one side and Hulk on the other with Adebayor up top would be scary.

To be honest, I don't care. Other clubs will always sign some good players, Chelsea can't sign everybody. Let them. We'll still beat them.

i don`t care where he ends up either. i`ll just be glad he`s not joining us.not that he ain`t a good player it`s just too many red flags for me..too high transfer fee,too high wages,too old,26 aint old but when you consider he`ll need time to adjust to an upgrade in competition and that the vast majority of Brazilian footballers best days are behind them at 29,he is. also i think he`s maxed out in both his body and performance. all our signings so far have been for rising stars who are good to great already.i think Hulk is good-great but his star has risen as far as it`s going to..he will probably become a bigger worldwide name if he played in the Prem or in Spain but i don`t see him becoming a better player.

add that to also just having that bad vibe about him and us ,just feel he would flop with us or atleast not be half as good as he has been playing for Porto.

Yes Moses isn't the big marquee name signing but as above, glad we got him instead of Hulk tbh, EPL proven, small wages, home grown, good head on him, no attitude.

Instead of an astronomical transfer fee, huge wages, not EPL proven, hit us in FFP

well its not like FC Porto have come out with a statement saying he won't be sold this summer or anyone has bought him, till then it stays open.

No. Seriously this thread has no purpose now. Why on earth would we buy him? We are packed in the areas Hulk would play in. CF is where we need to add.

Get over him. We have enough options in the team and I am sure Moses/Marin will surprise us all.

Completely agree, just cause they were low profile, none celebratory signings people are sleeping on them. I expect Ramires type production except a little better offense and slightly less defence.

Manchester City and Zenit the other two, City have been unusually quiet wont be surprised if they beat us to this one.

Its a guess?

I cant see where he'll play there. Tevez and Aguaro are pretty similar to him and both are better.

If we don't sign him, it will be all Hulk's fault imo.

If he had stopped beating around the bush with saying, I want to go either to England or Spain, and said I want to go to Chelsea (because we are the only one from these 2 country who actually wanted him), we would have signed him by now.

And, I really hope that if we don't sign him, that crap agent will close his twitter acount.

ps. Oh my god, he's at it again.. :angry:

Following the news that was advanced by Russian site lifesports, that Zenit and FC Porto have reached agreement for the transfer of Hulk to the club of St. Petersburg, in exchange for 50 million euros, the player's advisor denied. "A news is false. I talked [yesterday] with the Hulk and his manager, Teodoro Constantino, and they told me that what was written does not correspond to reality, stating to me that are in talks with three clubs and more FC Porto », made ​​even notice the BALL press officer player, Ahaz Fellegger. "There I was told the names of the clubs that are outside of Portugal in negotiations [ed: Chelsea and Zenit are sure], but the permanence of the Hulk at Porto is also a hypothesis', returned to safeguard Fellegger, which has indications of both the player and his agent himself that "between Tuesday and Wednesday everything will be solved."

http://www.abola.pt/....aspx?id=348970

This transfer is still very much on it seems

It's google translated and so some bits don't make too much sense

Edited by themightyblue

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You