Hulk

thejolta

All youre doing is posting every single transfer rumor you can find, so when something eventually does go through you can be the first to say "I told you so".. hah pathetic..

Not really. He's just being a good sport keeping everyone informed about the situation. Why try to put a sinister twist on it?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. He's just being a good sport keeping everyone informed about the situation. Why try to put a sinister twist on it?

Posting links to obscure foreign websites, which are full of quotes from UK papers.. not sure how anybody finds that particularly useful?

All youre doing is posting every single transfer rumor you can find, so when something eventually does go through you can be the first to say "I told you so".. hah pathetic..

He never does that, he just posts the latest rumours and at least saves me some time of having to look for them :tiphat:

that's why it is called Rumor thread ! so that everyone can share the rumors that's being spread !

i heard this is a done deal. porto reduced their expectations greatly and we bought him for 12mil. also i have heard that roman is not happy with hazard's performance in the first 2 matches and is considering loaning him or simply ending his contract.

well, i read that this is a free forum and we can post anything we want so i just went with the flow.

i heard this is a done deal. porto reduced their expectations greatly and we bought him for 12mil. also i have heard that roman is not happy with hazard's performance in the first 2 matches and is considering loaning him or simply ending his contract.

well, i read that this is a free forum and we can post anything we want so i just went with the flow.

Exactly. If you wish to post foolish things then go ahead, no ones stopping you. Just know that peoole will label you in a certain way.

xPetrCechx actually posts a couple useful stuff, which I and other users are grateful for. If you don't like it just ignore it, no need to slander him for it. Keep up the good work mate, a lot on the forum appreciate it.

Exactly. If you wish to post foolish things then go ahead, no ones stopping you. Just know that peoole will label you in a certain way.

xPetrCechx actually posts a couple useful stuff, which I and other users are grateful for. If you don't like it just ignore it, no need to slander him for it. Keep up the good work mate, a lot on the forum appreciate it.

a couple of useful stuff in a 1000 posts is barely something to be grateful for. also i dont wanna post foolish things but my post was exactly the way we feel for his posts. so it would be better if u had both perspectives.

Just so you know twitter rumours are going to be banned on the forum

Thats kind of harsh, I agree twitter rumors from people like that agent guy are a load of crap, but there are legitimate news reporters on twitter and they always break the stuff on there before its posted in an article somewhere. Twitter can be a good news source if you know who to believe and know how to spot bogus profiles

Thats kind of harsh, I agree twitter rumors from people like that agent guy are a load of crap, but there are legitimate news reporters on twitter and they always break the stuff on there before its posted in an article somewhere. Twitter can be a good news source if you know who to believe and know how to spot bogus profiles

Too much shit is being posted. If you can get a list of credible twitter accounts then they'll probably be allowed.

Just so you know twitter rumours are going to be banned on the forum

and soon clubs will stop players using twitter and the sooner the better....

wartime slogan ... loose tongues costs lives

up to date .......twits twitter ...loose tongues waste time

Too much shit is being posted. If you can get a list of credible twitter accounts then they'll probably be allowed.

I am talking about mostly reporters who are verified by twitter. Its pretty easy to tell the who the crap sources are by what account they came from.

I think it's common sense. If Chelsea or a real players' official twitter says something, then nobody will be bothered, but in general, twitter is basically useless. Maybe they'll break something 3 minutes before a legit source, but they are wrong so often, that you don't know until after the fact.

I have a new twitter post but many people don't want to see it so i will post it in white color:

Football Agent@FootballAgent49

Chelsea officials will meet Porto tomorrow to try and agree a deal for Hulk.

The last tweet you posted said it was a done deal, this tweet says we are meeting porto to agree a deal. You see what I mean?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You