Hulk

thejolta

sorry but the endless transfer speculation eventually does that to me ... No offence intended.

Thats ok. I had 3-4 comments like that but when i explained my reasoning nobody came back, wasn't meant to take it all out on you!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither are very good in your opinion - however both are clearly trusted and liked by AVB. If it was his call i think he would take a deal for two players he knows well and a few million for a player who doesn't want to be there.

The problem is levy but if madrid pull out, spurs have a big decision to make.

On topic i don't see us buying hulk personally. Porto don't seem like budging.

Yup, apologies if you took offence on my comment it was meant tongue in cheek! :(

Thats ok. I had 3-4 comments like that but when i explained my reasoning nobody came back, wasn't meant to take it all out on you!

Cannot fault your reasoning or logic, trouble is we are dealing with Levy, who has no comprehension of such things :(

We should really try and use our dead wood in the Hulk or Cavani or Jovetic deals. Players like Meireles, Essien, Benayoun and Malouda will be appealing to these teams. Why not offer two players + cash?

We should really try and use our dead wood in the Hulk or Cavani or Jovetic deals. Players like Meireles, Essien, Benayoun and Malouda will be appealing to these teams. Why not offer two players + cash?

Perhaps the players dont want that? Oh and btw unless we are buying a DM we would be stuipid to sell Essien.

Essien/Meireles aren't really dead wood. They're still very useful squad players.

Malouda and Benayoun however I don't see a future for. They're off soon IMO.

Agree. Gonna be difficult to find buyers for the latter two though, even if all you request is for someone to pay their salaries.

Concerning Hulk, his price tag should've come down a lot after his dysmal performance during the olympics. He was one of the 3 senior players for Brazil and ended up sitting on the bench. THat's how bad he was.

Cavani would be an excellent signing, but difficult to have him and Torres on the squad. They are similar in style IMO.

Ignore the rumours on twitter. The agreement between the clubs regarding transfer fees, if over €10M, must be published on the Portuguese stock exchange. There will be no medical until there is an agreement between the clubs.

How many times has it been said in this thread I wonder?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You