Hulk

thejolta

I watched him at Man City for Porto last season and i thought he was actually pretty good, just the rest of the team were shit and City won comfortably. Hulk showed some very nice touches, he's quite nippy for a big guy and has a lot of ability and pace. This was all coming from the right side. I think he will be used on the right as we dont actually have a natural right sided player. All of our 'number 10's' are left wingers except Oscar so we need someone who knows how to play there.

If you're good enough, it won't matter if you're predictable. Cristiano Ronaldo was a right winger at Man Utd then they turned him into a striker. At Real Madrid he's a left winger and despite being very right footed, he's still very hard to stop. Ronaldo does try n use his left on occasion, Hulk should try more to use his right.

Football is changing so much now tho. It used to be the right footers on the right and the left footers on the left and their jobs were to run down the touch line and put crosses over. Now it's the complete opposite. I would like to see more interchanging going on, making it hard for defenders to settle. If we got Hulk and had him and Hazard on each flank, i'd love to see them swap positions every 20 mins or so to give defenders nightmares. What we could do with however, is a natural wide man that can use both feet instead of being predictable. It doesn't matter what side you play, if the defender knows your stronger foot, you will always be predictable. Nobody is as predictable as Robben tho...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason hulk would be perfect fit for us is !

we have small pacey place running behind him( if torres lacks and he ends up playing CF) he will be able to hold up the ball and force his way in against defenders ( you saw what lakaku did to carragher @ harthrone.

i just think if we want to push for the glory this season or move far in cl, we need this big fella to hold the ball up similar to what OUR HERO in munich did for us!

i feel were lacking that present with torres ( unless we get llorente ) then hulk is perfect match ( we all know his not a natural winger but he can play ther as well)

DEAR FOOTBALL GODS! MAKE THIS DEAL HAPPEN BEFORE NEWCASTLE GAME

haha wrote long post and somehow while i was not in the text box, backspace got pressed and it loaded the previous page.

Now i dont want to write again.

dont porto need reinforcements if hulk is to go? If so, they arent dipping in to the market.

After sooooo long, howcome Chelsea have not lodged an official bid of any sort? Porto are legally required to tell announce any bids.

Forget what newspapers report, as UK sports newspapers serve up an entirely new level of garbage when it comes to transfer speculation, prices of players etc.

Whats up?

haha wrote long post and somehow while i was not in the text box, backspace got pressed and it loaded the previous page.

dont porto need reinforcements if hulk is to go? If so, they arent dipping in to the market.

After sooooo long, howcome Chelsea have not lodged an official bid of any sort? Porto are legally required to tell announce any bids.

Forget what newspapers report, as UK sports newspapers serve up an entirely new level of garbage when it comes to transfer speculation, prices of players etc.

Whats up?

Amount of fucking times that's happened to me.

Whats up?

Amount of fucking times that's happened to me.

Wasn't a huge fan of this at first, but its definately growing on me, he offers a lot and has said he wants to come here, also we seem to have a position where no-one is really working... Hazard did well against wigan though he wasn't exactly playing RW... And i have seen him play twice i think at striker and although he hasn't been overly impressive he provides an alternative backup as he is someone who could go there if need be. If he doesn't come then i am totally fine with it as the likes of Marin and Oscar we get bigger roles this season which will be great, however if he does come then i will be 100% behind him... And the price is too high if we are looking at value though you don't become a multi billionaire by being an idiot and roman knows what he is doing so that is fine by me... Also we would regain about 10% back due to shirt sales probably, especially in the far east where the name Hulk is extremely marketable.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You