Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because we buy Hulk doesn't mean he will always start at RW. I'd like to see Marin/Oscar in the front 3 as well. Having Hulk on the bench sometimes is not a bad thing at all :)

Ok maybe not always but if we spend like 35 mil on Hulk you can be pretty sure he will spend most of his time starting there. If he was to come then we could play:

Torres

Hazard Mata Hulk

Mikel Oscar

Cole Terry Cahill Ivan

Cech

With marin as our supersub... Biggest problem with that is Oscar wold be very limited and we would need Mikel to be much more solid in central mid otherwise we would get ripped apart... Be a team we could use against teams like Southampton etc though. :)

That's why I don't think Hulk would be wise. It would only push out Oscar and Marin. A CF makes more sense.

And Ramires, arguably our best player last season. I'd choose Cavani over Hulk.

Hulk and Cavani will both cost between £30-40m for just one position.

With that money we could realistically be looking at buying -

Llorente £18m

Moses £9m

Azpilicueta £8m

Modric £5m + meireles + sturridge

£40m spent and a strong squad which would only need small tweaking over the next 2-3 years. I would rather go that route then just hulk or cavani for the same price!

According to that EPLagent007 on twitter, Hulk has booked a flight to London to complete his medical which is scheduled for the end of the week. I hope it's true :/ I doubt it though :(

Dont trust that guy. He said we should complete the signing of Moses and Azpi within the next few days like 20 times. Guys an idiot.

Hulk and Cavani will both cost between £30-40m for just one position.

With that money we could realistically be looking at buying -

Llorente £18m

Moses £9m

Azpilicueta £8m

Modric £5m + meireles + sturridge

£40m spent and a strong squad which would only need small tweaking over the next 2-3 years. I would rather go that route then just hulk or cavani for the same price!

Yeah sure....

LOL - love that post Modric for 5million + Raul + Studge...

This is REAL LIFE - not FM/FIFA :D :D :D

Both Raul + Studge would have to agree to the move and there's nothing we could do about if they declined...

and tottenham wouldnt agree to it lol. why dont chelsea use sturridge as a striker more often? last year during avb time he was the best player of the team and scored a lot of goals even playing on the wing

actually that is exacly what we need

hmm ok. but if you put hulk playing on torres position he will do nothing. he cant score as pure striker on the portuguese league he wont on epl too. he needs space to run on the right wing to come in the middle and shoot with his left foot. thats what he does best.

and tottenham wouldnt agree to it lol. why dont chelsea use sturridge as a striker more often? last year during avb time he was the best player of the team and scored a lot of goals even playing on the wing

Spurs are still struggling to agree with madrid and will not want to keep modric again when he clearly wants to leave. Avb needs a striker and a modric replacement which we would provide them with, not to mention two players who were clearly favourites of his last season.

Meireles cost £12m and made significant contributions to our team last season like it or not - he is still worth in the region of £10m. Sturridge would be valued at around £15m. I would like to keep sturridge but he is in the final year of his contract remember!

Both would jump at the chance to join a manager who clearly likes them considering they have had less important roles at chelsea since he left.

Spurs have already been heavily linked with both so why shouldn't we test their resolve. That deal will be better than the £23.5m real madrid have apparently bid.

I'm not stupid, it isn't likely but i'm going on basis of media valuations of players, etc like everyone is with hulk and cavani. My point is mainly we could bolster our squad with 3-4 players for such money!

And somebody bitching about this isn't football manager, its real life? We are discussing another big money buy having already spent over £60m ffs. Chelsea don't operate in similar brackets to other clubs!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You