Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do get Hulk then a nice dark green away / 3rd kit is a must. I'm sure we would sell a shitload of them shirts with Hulk on the back. :P

"Chelsea will now have serious firepower with Fernando Torres and Hulk to finish off chances created by Juan Mata, Hazard and Marin." like the sound of that from guardian article.. would be a dream signing. Personally one of my favourite players on the planet along with Essien

Do you guys think that Hulk has the potential to sell a lot of shirts before the start of the season?

Yeh no doubt. Fairly recent launch of Avengers will help aswell. Most people I've talked to are very excited about seeing Hulk in the EPL, neutrals and Chelsea fans alike. Even on the Barca forums many wanted him for his versatility and strength to bolster their options up front. Some fans are rating our attack better than Madrid's:

a front four of mata,torres,hulk and hazard. I would fair that more than madrid's front four

He can been a big hit in the EPL, has all the assets to succeed.

Hilarious post from a Loserpool forum:

Whilst we are all on here jizzing at the thought of fucking hijacking swansea for Sigurdson, Chelsea have already signed Hazard and Hulk, never mind Marin. And I would bet that won't be the last of it.

What bloody chance do we stand.

Do you guys think that Hulk has the potential to sell a lot of shirts before the start of the season?

With his name and gimmick he has potential to be one of the best shirts sellers ever at this club, i'm being serious. His nationallity helps also, and if he does turn out good for us we will have a fantastic time with shirt sales definitely.

Hilarious post from a Loserpool forum:

Whilst we are all on here jizzing at the thought of fucking hijacking swansea for Sigurdson, Chelsea have already signed Hazard and Hulk, never mind Marin. And I would bet that won't be the last of it.

What bloody chance do we stand.

:lol:

To be fair, they do have Henderson while we've got Mata, so swings and roundabouts... ;)

With his name and gimmick he has potential to be one of the best shirts sellers ever at this club, i'm being serious. His nationallity helps also, and if he does turn out good for us we will have a fantastic time with shirt sales definitely.

Agreed, what child wouldn't want "HULK" on the back of their Chelsea shirt for a start?

I'm probably alone on this, but while everyone is getting excited over Hazard and Hulk (and rightly so), I'm just sitting in anticipation, counting the days down until we get those Audi seats installed in the dugout etc.

(I wish we'd also get one of those outdoor roof things above an actual bench like Real Madrid have, instead of our players just sitting in the crowd basically/sorta/not really/you get what I mean.)

Yes and the fact that he has played in the Japanese league doesn't hurt either regarding the Asian market. And the Asians buy a lot of shirts.

Fixed

I honestly like Mata on the left better. So:

---------Torres---------

Mata - Hazard - Hulk

I thought he was much more effective in his left role. He was very inconsistent when he switched to his central role later in the the season.

Agreed, what child wouldn't want "HULK" on the back of their Chelsea shirt for a start?

I quite like the Hulk films so I might invest in a top with HULK on it! Then go to the gym and turn into a pure beefcake. Lol

I honestly like Mata on the left better. So:

---------Torres---------

Mata - Hazard - Hulk

I thought he was much more effective in his left role. He was very inconsistent when he switched to his central role later in the the season.

The front 3 will chop n change during the game anyway, I'm sure they'll find their preferred way of playing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You