Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I think there is something wrong with this particular deal. I am not sure about the price tag to start with, and buying players out of their buy-out clauses might put a lot of pressure on them.

I liked the Cahill, Mata and Marin deals - relatively low profile and reasonable money spent.

I will be more than happy though to see some quality players at the Bridge, but I am not sure if really have to dish out 60 million on TWO players...

Somehow I think there is something wrong with this particular deal. I am not sure about the price tag to start with, and buying players out of their buy-out clauses might put a lot of pressure on them.

I liked the Cahill, Mata and Marin deals - relatively low profile and reasonable money spent.

I will be more than happy though to see some quality players at the Bridge, but I am not sure if really have to dish out 60 million on TWO players...

There are actually quite a lot of Brazilians playing their football in Japan. In fact there is even an official ethnic group of mixed Japenese/Brazilian blood that is recognized in Japan, even for a country that is quite strict on the ethnic boundries.

Really? Seems Porto did very well to recognise him there though, a gamble that paid off for Hulk going there.

I don't rate him a the kind of money being thrown around. How much of a step up from Sturridge is he? We need some real wingers and depth. For this kind of money I'd rather see us get Iker Muniain and a RB.

Hazard, Mata, Marin and Munain are ~ 160-170 cm... Hulk 180 and much stronger... It would be funny to defend the set-pieces against the Stoke...

The reason he's costing as much as he is, is simply because he is one of a kind. He is a match winner. A player that can create something out of nothing, and he will come now that we have signed Hazard.

We'll make another big money move after Hulk and Hazard aswell. Players will see these two and think "I want to play with those."

I have to agree especially when you add the wages. £35m+? No thanks. More value - Andre Schurrle please.

Really? Seems Porto did very well to recognise him there though, a gamble that paid off for Hulk going there.

Yeah, if you check out any Japanese team in the J. League, they will have at least one Brazillian on the squad.

I don't rate him a the kind of money being thrown around. How much of a step up from Sturridge is he? We need some real wingers and depth. For this kind of money I'd rather see us get Iker Muniain and a RB.

Sturridge to Hulk is like comparing Everton to Man City.

Seems to be an explanation to everything that happens in Chelsea atm :lol:

Yeah. I dont know what the fuck it means, sounds a bit corny now.

but as Ted said to Dougal, ''thats the wonderful thing about Catholicism Dougal, no one knows what the hell its all about''

What is wrong with you people?

You all act like the club is spending your own personal money. Roman can do whatever he pleases with his money.

Who cares about getting players with more value? It's about getting the best players. The objective is to win matches not get the best bargains. And signing Hulk will certainly translate to winning matches and some exciting football being played at Stamford Bridge. If this deal goes through it will be great for the club.

And you guys should stop getting your panties in a bunch over all these rumored transfer fees because the deal isn't even final yet and the rumored fee is almost always much higher than what the actual fee is. Everybody take a deep breathe and relax. We just won the CL and Chelsea's best days are ahead of it. We have nothing to complain about, all of us should be happy and excited for the future right now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You