David Luiz

the wes

Varane got destroyed in the latter stages of the CL. I'm not so sure.

Yes but hes a young lad, in his debut season in the CL.

How many times can you say Luiz has performed as well as Varane did in those El Classicos Real Madrid won this season? Or as good as Varane was against Manchester United at Old Trafford?

The only good games I can remember Luiz having in central defense was the CL final last year. Luiz has been good as a CM for us in some games but yet again if we could sign someone who naturally plays there and is better than Luiz where does that leave him?

Just look at this class tackle at about 2 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI8avcbKEXo

Yes but hes a young lad, in his debut season in the CL.

How many times can you say Luiz has performed as well as Varane did in those El Classicos Real Madrid won this season? Or as good as Varane was against Manchester United at Old Trafford?

The only good games I can remember Luiz having in central defense was the CL final last year. Luiz has been good as a CM for us in some games but yet again if we could sign someone who naturally plays there and is better than Luiz where does that leave him?

Why not pair Varane with Luiz...if Real Madrid are dumb enough to sell him.

I don't see why we have to sell Luiz, he's a top-class player because he's so unpredictable...he just needs a bit of work on his positioning.

If Mourinho can coach a bit of discipline into his game, he'll be a top defender for a number of years.

Varane could tag along as third maybe second choice CB

If anything, Luiz will be a starter at CB and that means we have to get a new CB to partner with him. Terry isn't getting any younger and I doubt he's suited to play Mourinho's aggressive approach. Cahill is a tad error prone and same goes with Ivanovic (also need at RB with Azpi).

Varane is not going to join us so lets stop dreaming. He only joined Real last season and they will not let him go regardless if Mouriho wanted him or not. He will get games under their new manager and he will probably be there for a few seasons. I am sure when he joined them he knew of rumours about Mourinho which started from last season so he will not move after one season. Some people have some unrealistic expectations regarding transfers sometimes.

Varane is not going to join us so lets stop dreaming. He only joined Real last season and they will not let him go regardless if Mouriho wanted him or not. He will get games under their new manager and he will probably be there for a few seasons. I am sure when he joined them he knew of rumours about Mourinho which started from last season so he will not move after one season. Some people have some unrealistic expectations regarding transfers sometimes.

yeah marquinhos would be more realistic if we want a great young centre back. some people think he is better than varane

Hands off David Luiz!

Mou couldn´t be possibly in for a worse start in his second Chelsea tenure, selling a fans favourite as is his first act.

It would break my footballing heart to see him go, regardless where.

Fans Favourite?.. Fuck Luiz

No proper Chelsea fan favours Luiz over Jose-Fucking-Mourinho.

I don't really know, why he is so important for some fan. I mean, he is the most undisciplined player on the pitch everytime. He made lot of error. Yes, he is a funny and so positive character, but this is so important? And his interview about the Barca interest....

“My objective is to be happy and this is possible by playing in a team that controls the ball. Barcelona is the team that plays the best football in the last few years."

Why he would say this, if he is dont want to join them? I dont want these type of players in Chelsea FC, who just sees our club like a spring board to the Barca or Real.

Fans Favourite?.. Fuck Luiz

No proper Chelsea fan favours Luiz over Jose-Fucking-Mourinho.

it aint about "favoring". it would be just a dumb decision in my opinion selling Luiz...and he would really strengthen one of our most hated clubs in recent time. futhermore, who could replace him and is better than Luiz? Luiz has his faults yes, but you can sort them out. if muorinho comes in and sells Luiz, would be a huge letdown. and in these board there are some people, who arent blind marionettes who nick and accept everything Mou does...they are really people with own opinions.

Why are some people acting as if Luiz is irreplaceable? as a defender he's good but not great. He's a tad overrated among us Chelsea fans because of his personality and technical abilities, but at the end of the day his job is to defend and we can certainty replace him in that aspect.

Of course you can replace him with a much more disciplined defender...but why would you?

If it isn't broken, you don't need to fix it. And Luiz isn't really a problem to our club....if we wanna get rid of players, the first person out the door should be Torres.