David Luiz

the wes

Shitalona.... Haha I've read the most childish Barcelona names ever but this one takes the cake.

Anyway, I think he's a great defender and a great personality to have in the dressing room. However, he's not irreplaceable. I don't wanna think about Luiz leaving so I'm just gonna trust Mourinhos decision.

We are actually the best team in the world when it comes to defense (back 4, not defending). Nobody can match our depth and quality. Some teams have either better players but much worse subs for them, and this is what I really like about our defensive players. Hopefully we keep going that way, though I will understand if Jose feels it's not a good thing because we change 2 CBs very often.

I just like all of our CBs along with Cole I will be very sad to see some of them go, especially Luiz and Bane :(:cry:

Luiz is maybe the best CB for Barca to pick if you exclude Hummels. He would suit their style of play so well that we would strengthen them for years to come. I really hope we don't sell them anyone, Luiz especially.

And we are not a bloody selling club, they can fuck of, right now!

I believe that if we had better defensive midfielders in the last season, people would really understand just how good our defensive line is, but with Ramires' awful technical ability and Mikel's very often mediocre games, offensive full backs and Mata's weak ability to defend, our defensive line usually had more work to do then usual. Hopefully this is something Jose can adress because it could prove to be a key for our football along with an on form striker.

That article is grabbing at straws! Of course he wouldn't confirm or deny anything. It's always a possibility in football that you can be sold or sent on loan. Asking about playing with Mourinho....every journalist is looking for a so called break in this story if he said yes I would love a chance to play under Mourinho everybody takes off running with "David Luiz confirms Mourinho return". He doesn't want to get involved in that. The club obviously wants to keep a tight lip about it and as a player he respects that so he declines to comment.

I also find it ludicrous that "people" are claiming that Mourinho doesn't want this and that player. He hasn't even met them as yet. Yes he may have seen videos over the season of their play style and could possibility make an initial analysis of whether they would fit into his team but no sensible person would exclude someone without attempting to see what their influence could get out of that player.

I'm sorry but Chelsea does not have my permission to sell DL

Why would they want to sell him! Yea occasionally he doesn't make the best decision, his positional sense sometimes goes bonkers but other than that he offers so much more for the team. And seriously who would we get that's better? Hummels? I'll pass.....

I'm sorry but Chelsea does not have my permission to sell DL

Why would they want to sell him! Yea occasionally he doesn't make the best decision, his positional sense sometimes goes bonkers but other than that he offers so much more for the team. And seriously who would we get that's better? Hummels? I'll pass.....

Jose is a big fan of Varane so possibly him.

Varane could tag along as third maybe second choice CB

I think defensively Varane is probably better than Luiz.

Luiz can have major lapses in concentration that has cost us points, especially at center back. I have a feeling other teams look to target him when he plays there due to this. Varane would need to be first choice if he came here though as hes still growing and looks like a terrific player in the making.

If Jose can iron out the creases in Luiz's games that Robbie kinda started doing and Rafa continued to do slightly then sure he'd be much much much better but at times he doesn't think, he does ridiculously stupid shit.

Hes his own worst enemy.