David Luiz

the wes

Because he doesn't do things like give the ball away in his half and leave everyone exposed.

Cahill makes mistakes, because he's not some type of super defender that is meant to be able to perfectly mark every striker. If Luiz made those type of mistakes then he won't get nearly as much criticism, but no instead he plays hoofball for no reason, wanders out of position, loses the ball in midfield, tries to pinch everything, etc etc.

And the overrated bit is hilarious and also ridiculous. You've been defending Luiz for a while now by picking on Cahill, just like you did/still do with Kalou and Torres.

So having an opinion is 'picking on them' now is it?

As for that Kalou/Torres thing, i said Torres is like Kalou now, will frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, have the odd good moments and the odd goals, which is true, the only reason it looks like im (in your words) "picking" on Torres, while "defending" Kalou is because how highly the Spaniard is rated compared to the Ivorian.

I have stated numerous times that Cahill and Luiz are fine one of them with Terry but rubbish as a pair, i haven't blamed either on that, but again the only reason it looks like im "picking on" Cahill while "defending" Luiz is the same as the two above, because of how highly one is rated compared to the other.

Just because i think Cahill has been in general over-rated, doesn't mean i don't actually rate him or don't like him. Infact i was one of the very few defending him at the start when he was getting dismissed as a "only a Bolton player" and i had the very same opinion of him them as i do now, a very good squad player. Only now it looks like im "hating" him because of how far the other way he's gone.

All im going to say now is if im "picking" on Cahill then some of the stuff said about Luiz, Bosingwa, Malouda, Sturridge and Kalou on these forum's must be classed as online bullying.

So having an opinion is 'picking on them' now is it?

As for that Kalou/Torres thing, i said Torres is like Kalou now, will frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, have the odd good moments and the odd goals, which is true, the only reason it looks like im (in your words) "picking" on Torres, while "defending" Kalou is because how highly the Spaniard is rated compared to the Ivorian.

I have stated numerous times that Cahill and Luiz are fine one of them with Terry but rubbish as a pair, i haven't blamed either on that, but again the only reason it looks like im "picking on" Cahill while "defending" Luiz is the same as the two above, because of how highly one is rated compared to the other.

Just because i think Cahill has been in general over-rated, doesn't mean i don't actually rate him or don't like him. Infact i was one of the very few defending him at the start when he was getting dismissed as a "only a Bolton player" and i had the very same opinion of him them as i do now, a very good squad player. Only now it looks like im "hating" him because of how far the other way he's gone.

All im going to say now is if im "picking" on Cahill then some of the stuff said about Luiz, Bosingwa, Malouda, Sturridge and Kalou on these forum's must be classed as online bullying.

You're right, i do remember you defending his signing and it does not matter if you view him as a squad player or not, i'm just tired of people blaming others for Luiz's mistakes.

Luiz lost the ball for the Man utd goal, most of the blame is on him, not Cahill for not being in the right positon - when he actually was or not stopping Hernandez - when all that would have resulted to was a red card.

We all know Luiz is a good defender, he showed it many times last season, but these silly uncalled for mistakes are the difference between winning and losing big games. Even when he plays well, you just know he will at least fuck up once - check Newcastle game this season.

It's for this and only this i prefer Cahill to him. It's not because Cahill is so much better, like i said already, he also makes mistakes, so does JT - but you will rarely see both make the kinds of mistakes Luiz does over and over.

This guy needs to be more mature.As much I like his jokes and all, he needsto grow up and then he could be perfect CB.

Dressing up for Halloween doesn't make someone immature. I'm not sure if you celebrate Halloween in Slovenia but it's pretty common to see adults dress up for Halloween and go to dress up parties.

Dressing up for Halloween doesn't make someone immature. I'm not sure if you celebrate Halloween in Slovenia but it's pretty common to see adults dress up for Halloween and go to dress up parties.

Hehe, I didnt meant he is immature because of halloween costume, but because of his recent bad games and stuff.

You all realise thats the price of attacking football? With such offensive football, you cant have realy strong defence. And buying two world class CBs and DM wont help either. The two CBs need to play long time together and with the team and adopt the playing style. Since we are playing this attacking style only about three months now, its normal that Luiz, Cahill and Terry are still adopting to it. In one or two years, they will be at its best.

Pique, regarded as one of best CBs in the world is making stupid mistakes, similar to Luiz (based on importance). He might not run through midfield, but his disadvantage is being slow and has bad positioning, also clumsy a bit. Got even worse when he lost Puyol and Abidal who greatly helped him defend. So its not just Luiz fault, but we play offensive now and that is it.

You realy think that we had so great defence just because of Terry and Carvalho? Or becaise they had lot off suport from Essien (defensive player), Ballack ((defensive player), Lamps, Drogba, Cole, Ferreira, even Malouda and Anelka pulled back if needed. This team of Mata, Oscar, Ramires, Hazard, Torres is defensively much weaker than that before and Luiz, Cahil, Terry are now paying the price for it.

Remember that our best defence now on is going to be attack and we will do it by KEEPING POSSESSION, not buying more defenders.