David Luiz

the wes

I don't know how long more we can take this. Absolutely pathetic from him. Haven't ventured forward in last dozen of matches and he suddenly does it and lose the ball, as always. He just never learned, does he? Must have gotten overconfident having scored the penalty! :doh:

He probably misses Terry the most. He's always been erratic and all, but since Terry started to serve his ban, he's made more errors (or at least that's how it seems), and his performance has been unacceptable in general. For example, today, he decided to dribble all the way up the pitch with the score tied at 1-1 in the first half. I don't think he would have done that had Terry played alongside him. I still think that, however, Luiz is a vital part of our defense. His pace really makes up for Terry's lack of pace. He also makes some excellent challenges, though he's been a bit too enthusiastic and mistimed many recently.

REALY love this guy but he should be benched fast when he's in that kind of form... happend last season also and he got his form back with RDM. it will take more time for him to be as good as we thought he can be, still want him to stay with us for years.

Thought he was rather good in both Manchester matches except when he was dumb enough to lost the ball in the middle. Many people completely forget how Cahill messed up in the first match and let RVP break free from him with U17 run, just think Luiz looks more like a clown whenever he loses the ball due to his play style.

People just see Luiz more because of his looks. Every good centre half cocks up on regular basis, but it goes unnoticed most of the times.

DL4 is a Champions League winner for us, basicially gave his all for us since he´s been playing for Chelsea, so I think he deserves more respect. He is an unusall defender and yes, his erratic runs have to stop, but other than that he´s fantastic.