Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think Malouda was going to start, but without him on the bench we look very thin in the midfield.

we lost our defensive option on one of the wings. now torres or sturridge, whoever starts should track back like their life depends on it

we lost our defensive option on one of the wings. now torres or sturridge, whoever starts should track back like their life depends on it

Trust me, their life will depend on it. If we concede a goal from a Lahm cross, I will personally kill whoever is playing on the wing!

Hearing the fever robben has is actually a cold and that he could only train for 45mins today. Could be mind games, could be bullshit but my god it would be a massive blow for bayern

Not really the player I'm worrying about. Now, if only he could give that cold to Ribery...

Trust me, their life will depend on it. If we concede a goal from a Lahm cross, I will personally kill whoever is playing on the wing!

i think kalou will be on the left. robben and lahm have to be kept on a leash

contento on the other side can be exposed by torres/sturridge

Yeah it's so hard to win a Bundesliga isn't it, when you have teams like Man United, Arsenal, City in your league, wow i feel so sorry for you.

Yeah it's so hard to win a title when you spend 500+mn€, wow it must be a miracle to achieve it.

Yeah it's so hard to win a title when you spend 500+mn€, wow it must be a miracle to achieve it.

Still harder than it is to win the Bundesliga.

And yeah it is actually to win it in your 2nd season.

Still harder than it is to win the Bundesliga.

And yeah it is actually to win it in your 2nd season.

Yeah, it's still harder than it is to win 22 Bundesliga titles. And those against Gladbach in the '70s, against HSV and Werder in the '80s, against Dortmund in the '90s. And playing european finals in all those decades. I know it's harder to play against Carlisle United in the second divison like Chelsea did in the '80s.

Yeah, it's still harder than it is to win 22 Bundesliga titles. And those against Gladbach in the '70s, against HSV and Werder in the '80s, against Dortmund in the '90s. And playing european finals in all those decades. I know it's harder to play against Carlisle United in the second divison like Chelsea did in the '80s.

Who do you support? just out of interest

There in european finals because they can get into CL every year it's so easy you daft cunt.

"Missing four suspended players - even if Bayern are without three of their own - they will have a patched-up look in the biggest game of their lives. After underachieving in the league and a traumatic year, with two central defenders who have not played for weeks, with a paucity of options, with the futures of manager and star striker utterly uncertain, Chelsea hardly head to the Allianz Arena in ideal condition. And that, in its own way, is a reason winning the Champions League would be a greater and more popular achievement. Because, however much they have spent, it really wouldn't be about the money."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/1071719/hubbard:-chelsea-earning-admiration-in-adversity?cc=3888

Its really hard to see us winning tomorrow. It was a great path, btw. It will be a big surprise if we end with that trophy at the end of the day.

Just hope we reach another final as soon as possible.

I think we've lost now... Henrique is gonna be right again :cry:

We will win the Europa next year don't worry :ph34r:

On a serious note , it does not mater who is favourites etc , its who turns up on the day. if Drogba gets the players pumping like he did against Valencia , we will give them a run for their money!