Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Since Moscow have we lost any cup finals? Nah right?

And also prayin for 90min match, not ET! Like everyone hear I'm pissin me self for this match!! Told friends at skool if Chelsea lose I'm not comin in on Monday, but damn, all the hate Chelsea are gettin!! Even in me skool! If someone chooses Chelsea they say "pick Chelsea, cuz soccer gods are with them but close affair". ON OTHER HAND picking bayern "they have 5star capability all round they should smash them to the dirt, no way can this team lose".

Even though jets fan, feel like giants (NFL) in superbowl vs pats where even though we're good, no body WANTS to believe in us, well we're good enough lads and cheers to CHELSEA WIN, for u don't beat best team in world in barca and lose in final, just doesn't, and shouldn't happen!

FLYING HIGH UP IN THE SKY

WE'LL SEE THE BLUE

FLAG FLYIN HIGH

FROM STAMFORD BRIDGE TO GERMANY

WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYIN HIGH!! ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before match with Barcelona, most people who said on the newspaper that Barcelona win and Barcelona lost. Now most people (Neuer, Robben, Ballack, Huth, Platini and more) say that Chelsea will lose and Chelsea will win. Believe me!

Did you enjoy your 5-2 thrashing by Dortmund? I hope dortmund continue to dominate you in the Bundesliga. Everyone loves to see Bayern get whooped big time.

And Dortmund most likely will continue to give Bayern a beating for the next couple of years if they continue this form tbh

I know your like a 14 year old child and that, and its probably getting past your bedtime, But after we beat you will you come on on Saturday night please?

15 actually :D

Sure if Chelsea win, I'll gladly come on the forum (It will actually be Saturday afternoon by that time)

I don't know why everyone is uptight about Predator. He is only showing his true side. & you people were trippin' off of me for calling them bayscum. I only have one thing for Predator:

tumblr_m3d59xZ1Sw1qe37y8o2_250.gif

Do you happen to be on a Lautern forum?

I can't believe how cocky and arrogant the whole Bayern organization has gotten. Let's consider the DFB Cup again Borussia. It was a chance to redeem themselves against a team that's had their number. Rather than rise to the challenge, buckle down, and git'r done they folded up like a cheap tent. Suddenly the only trophy they cared about all along was the CL trohpy. They truly think they're above the DFB Cup. Then, after that, they act like they're entitled to CL trophy and that Chelsea should be flattered just to be on the same pitch with them. Nothing but derogatory comments have been said about Chelsea from all levels of their organization in recent weeks.

Compare that to Chelsea. They too faced a foe in a Cup final who's had their number (as we all know, Chelsea and Bayern had both suffered four consecutive losses at the hands of their respective foes). Guess what? Chelsea stepped up and showed the world that winning is worth it. It's the principle of the matter in competitive sport. Winning is always worth it. Chelsea's not "too good" for any trophy. They all count.

Chelsea has shown the world that they have an incredible amount of will. They didn't give up when they were down 3-1 to Napoli. They didn't quit when they were down to Barca in both goals and men. People will say Bayern has more skill (even though Chelsea are incredibly skilled in their own right), but guess what:

Will beats skill when skill doesn't have enough will.

Now ask yourself, which team has more will? Come on you Blues!

I can't believe how cocky and arrogant the whole Bayern organization has gotten. Let's consider the DFB Cup again Borussia. It was a chance to redeem themselves against a team that's had their number. Rather than rise to the challenge, buckle down, and git'r done they folded up like a cheap tent. Suddenly the only trophy they cared about all along was the CL trohpy. They truly think they're above the DFB Cup. Then, after that, they act like they're entitled to CL trophy and that Chelsea should be flattered just to be on the same pitch with them. Nothing but derogatory comments have been said about Chelsea from all levels of their organization in recent weeks.

Compare that to Chelsea. They too faced a foe who's had their number in a cup final (as we all know, Chelsea and Bayern had both suffered four consecutive losses at the hands of their respective foes). Guess what? Chelsea stepped up and showed the world that winning is worth it. It's the principle of the matter in competitive sport. Winning is always worth it. Chelsea's not "too good" for any trophy. They all count.

Chelsea has shown the world that they have an incredible amount of will. People will say Bayern has more skill (even though Chelsea are incredibly skilled in their own right), but guess what:

Will beats skill when skill doesn't have enough will.

Now ask yourself, which team has more will? Come on you Blues!

Well the thing is, its not about Bayern being better than the DFB Pokal, it's the fact that Jupp knew that even with his best tactics, Bayern were never going to beat Dortmund. So instead why not focus on the Champions League? Just my theory

15 actually :D

Sure if Chelsea win, I'll gladly come on the forum (It will actually be Saturday afternoon by that time)

Here's two videos to keep you going till the game mate.

First was your last cup final.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXYCSHkJyCU

Couldn't find the game where we knocked you out in '05 :( But never fear, here's what happened last time you came up against an English team in the Champions League final.

Enjoy!

The USA has the 2nd highest Jewish population. You let a bunch of inbred skinheads get inside your head.

The ones of whom you speak of like their sisters; and have their teeth made of wood.

And here was me thinking this was the thread for the Champions League final!