Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am cacking myself for this match. It's unlike anything before, I wasn't nervous going into Moscow or the various title 6 pointers/cup finals we have played since then. We had better win this, I'll be devastated if we don't, as the phrase goes, its the hope that kills you and I'm hoping we'll win.

In retrospect I think in those other games I was expecting us to win, 100% believing that we would, whereas now I'm hoping because we're going up against, on paper, a far better side. This squad has played its best football when the goings get tough, and this is just about as tough as it gets. I'm also worried the squad will be hungover with the Camp Nou triumph, that they think that that (sorry for the alliteration) was our final and don't show up for this game, though thats unlikely.

Kalou AKA 'Eusebio' Hat trick Chelsea 3 0 Bayern Munich

Better believe it :lol:

Haha Chelsea and success are in the same sentence. :P

Did you enjoy your 5-2 thrashing by Dortmund? I hope dortmund continue to dominate you in the Bundesliga. Everyone loves to see Bayern get whooped big time.

BTW Predator you're getting annoying. I can't wait untill the Final is over so you can go back to your own Forums.

Did you enjoy your 5-2 thrashing by Dortmund? I hope dortmund continue to dominate you in the Bundesliga. Everyone loves to see Bayern get whooped big time.

BTW Predator you're getting annoying. I can't wait untill the Final is over so you can go back to your own Forums.

I don't know why everyone is uptight about Predator. He is only showing his true side. & you people were trippin' off of me for calling them bayscum. I only have one thing for Predator:

tumblr_m3d59xZ1Sw1qe37y8o2_250.gif

Hi Chelsea fans.

I got referred to join up here by a member I cannot say.

But let me introduce myself, I am supporter of Celtic and have all my days. I hate you're club as much as Manchester City.

So you're wondering..... why the **** is this Celtic c**t joined? simple. The reason follows.

I find it intresting how a football club like you'res have no history to prove you's are a driving force in England, unlikes you're Manchester United and Liverpool who have actually won through the years.

Also the pro mindset on English Premier League fans on the rest of Europe on how you's are this driving force in Europe, but I never see it to be honest especially from you're club.

Anyway, I know you's have you're chance to win this years champions league and I hope yous don't win it personally as you's are a classic example of pro-modern football and you're support is awful.

Hopefully I am not banned after 1 post, I am happly glad to read what the Chelsea support have got to say before they "could" make history.

oh aye and eh....... C'mon Bayern!!!!!

You sound mad.