Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there won't some big problems with us if we must play in Europa, when we play in EL, maybe almost big players won't come to Chelsea, and our Young Boys will have chane to play in first team. Do you agree?

I think there won't some big problems with us if we must play in Europa, when we play in EL, maybe almost big players won't come to Chelsea, and our Young Boys will have chance to play in first team. Do you agree?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7764162/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Drogba, for many years, has been one of the top strikers in the Premier League and is definitely dangerous - he can score at any moment," he said.

"Sometimes he overdoes it a bit. Sometimes he's an outstanding actor on the pitch."

Oh dear. Heynckes just called Drogba a diver.

Remember Rafa in 2008??

And leave Bosingwa alone to mark Ribery? Suicidal!

its either bosingwa alone vs ribery or cole alone vs Robben AND Lahm. both seem suicidal to me but as i said, sturridge and torres should track back like their asses are on fire

To win this thing tomorrow, apart from great discipline we'll need a moment of genius to get those players pumped up. I don't care who'll produce that spark - great save by Cech, last second clearance off the goal line by Bosingwa, long range free-kick by Drogba ... it really doesn't matter.

One thing is certain, we'll witness 90 minutes or more that'll seem like an eternity to us.

Big players shine in big games. There you have it, guys the biggest game in European club football. Legends will be born tomorrow night.

I already can't stand still. I hope next time I'm around here we'll be all celebrating our first Champions League trophy.

BELIEVE!!!

its either bosingwa alone vs ribery or cole alone vs Robben AND Lahm. both seem suicidal to me but as i said, sturridge and torres should track back like their asses are on fire

Maybe RDM is seriously considering playing Ryan on the wing, he apparently told Ryan he could have faced Barca before Cole was fit again so i don't think he will have a worry about him playing because if Ryan gets skinned Cole is there to cover.

Maybe RDM is seriously considering playing Ryan on the wing, he apparently told Ryan he could have faced Barca before Cole was fit again so i don't think he will have a worry about him playing because if Ryan gets skinned Cole is there to cover.

yeah. plus, i thought ryan played at Left mid in the second half of the blackburn game after fereira came on.

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

Oh dear. Heynckes just called Drogba a diver.

Remember Rafa in 2008??

Does he remember the fact that Robben is known for diving as well? Particularly when he was at Chelsea he did it... still seen him do it a few times in this years CL plus Riberys a little shit for it as well sometimes.