Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done 7 sims in Fifa using predicted lineups to the best of my ability. So far Bayern's won 4 to Chelsea's 3. But wait, don't get too depressed, here's the interesting bit.

3 out of the 4 Bayern wins have come after 90 mins. 2 on penalties, and one was a 117' goal. Bayern is generally eeking out their wins in the sims.

ALL 3 of Chelsea's wins have come in 90 mins.

So the moral of the story is beat Bayern in 90!

Umm...I figured that out without making all that analysis.

I found out from another msgboard that Robben has a bit of a bug & has high fever. It could keep him out of the match.

Robbie Doggy i have a feeling you're making this up to make us feel good!.

I don't know what's got into Predator, he seemed to be such a nice guy, but recently he's just been getting really arrogant and a nasty piece of work. He even said on OTC he will celebrate on here if he wins the CL :cry:

I don't know what's got into Predator, he seemed to be such a nice guy, but recently he's just been getting really arrogant and a nasty piece of work. He even said on OTC he will celebrate on here if he wins the CL :cry:

now that the day is almost upon us the reality has set in that we can't actually be friends. there's just too much on the line for both sides to care about feelings anymore.

now that the day is almost upon us the reality has set in that we can't actually be friends. there's just too much on the line for both sides to care about feelings anymore.

DONT... DONT... SURELY IT CAN'T BE THIS WAY!, THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY.... HOLD ME :cry: