Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, can't imagine the feeling and emotion IF we do lose this...

Same here. This may even be the biggest game in the history of Chelsea FC and losing this would hurt even more than 2008. At least then we had CL qualification in the bag and everything but losing on Saturday could radically affect the next few seasons of our club.

Nah, 2008 was a much stronger squad and I expected us to win.

This has more pressure given that we're only guaranteed the Europa League, but those horrible circumstances in Moscow will never be equalled.

“If he pulls the plug on them you will be able to pick the club up for the price of a puzzle magazine from a news stand.”

Uli has a point

Not really, his comments were over dramatised & nonsensical. If I was to judge Bayern Munich from his comments alone, I would assume they were a joke of a club.

Chelsea is on the road to self sufficiency, if it wasn't for manager pay-outs we would have achieved Kenyon's original target back in 09.

I'm confident that Drogba will find a way to fuck Bayern over like he did last time, i think that was probably one of the greatest headers i have ever seen. I know I'll get a bashing for this but I'd start Sturridge because of his pace. Juan Mata will have no one to pass the ball to because the only other willing runner (Ramires) is out.