Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

That's weird. On Monday he was saying that we don't stand a chance.

Craig Burley@CraigBurleyESPN

So Chelsea are getting ready for the Champions League final against Bayern Munich. I fancy Chelsea to win it.

He then said this...

Craig Burley@CraigBurleyESPN

If Chelsea win it, they would be the first London Club to win the trophy. I wonder what Arsenal fans will make of that.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a big final imagine if we win:

1.WE ARE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS.

2.We fuk spurs sooo hard, they will NEVER recover from it, they'll definately would need to sell their best players.

3.We get Hazard(?).

But if we lose <_< .

Last night i had a crazy dream that Bayern pulled out in the last minute and instead we had to play Liverpool in the final at Selhurst Park.

We won 4-1 with Bosingwa scoring the 2nd and Paulo scoring the 3rd.

What the fuck?

Well in that formation you didn't give us a right flank. We won't play that formation, I'm 95% certain our team will be

Cech

Bosingwa - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Lampard - Mikel

Torres - Mata - Kalou

Drogba

I am kewl w/ this as long as we have Mata being El Nino & DD, I like our chances to score. Still there is a dilemma on the right flank.

Surely we could have flown into Munich earlier then Friday?

I think its smart. That protects the Club from the hostile environment. Remember spudz getting food poisoning a couple of season back? I just hope the lads can get some proper rest in München. Then afterward they can have some of that fine Bavarian ale. Here is a bit of coverage from the last Cobham session this week:

The team picks itself. The only dilemma is who to play on the wings. Kalou is a given ( <_< ). Who will be the other? Sturridge or Torres both are big liabilities on defence. The only comparison we have is their offence and I give the edge to Sturridge cause he's actually played that position! Sure he's been frustrating, but he has had a couple of devastating games on the wings too. Torres can't do shit on the wings, yeah he had a nice cross for Mata, but that's not enough. Plus Sturridge is much much better at keeping the ball at his feet and beating a man, Sturridge is a no-brainer over Torres on the wing for me. Sturridge should play LW imo, not RW. First he'll be forced to pass more often and secondly we can't have him and Bos on the same side. I almost don't even want to play Bos at RW because in this game I don't even want the RB to advance past the half line imo. Play Ferreira there.

Cech

Ferreira - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Mikel - Lampard

Kalou - Mata - Sturridge

Drogba

I would also encourage Sturridge to move central sometimes and run at the Bayern defence, I don't think their CBs have a chance against Sturridge's dribbling. We have to make the left side a legitimate threat otherwise not only will Bayern overload on our right side with Ribery, Kroos and Muller they will rape us on the left too with Robben and Lahm. (Wish we had Ramires, FUCK)