• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good.

Minute by minute

http://m.guardian.co...ll&type=article

Some of that is hilarious :lol:

The bit about Ribéry :D

Ribery, who slams it into the empty net from a few yards with Cech already committed to saving Robben's shot. He has barely started celebrating when he realises the flag is up, and his usual beautiful face breaks into a scowl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2161317/Chelsea-damage-European-Cup.html?ITO=1490

Three members of Chelsea's staff have been suspended after the Champions League trophy was damaged.

One of the handles was left hanging off after the three security personnel posed for pictures with the trophy to show off to friends.

Although it was returned to its original position, a member of staff noticed the damage the following day and reported it to club officials.

The Champions League winners immediately sent the trophy to a London silversmith for emergency repairs following the incident at Stamford Bridge, which happened when the staff were outside their normal shift hours.

Chelsea confirmed the site visit was unauthorised and that they did not have permission to be in the building out of hours.

The club's chief executive Ron Gourlay is conducting an internal investigation.

It is a huge embarrassment just weeks after the team finally achieved owner Roman Abramovich's ambition of winning the most illustrious competition in European club football.

Despite the significance of the trophy, it was not locked away when one of the handles was broken.

Most clubs put the trophy on display in a secure cabinet for supporters to pose for pictures but Chelsea have been passing it around various departments at Stamford Bridge in recognition of the hard work of the club's 400 employees during their Champions League run.

A club spokesman said: 'The trophy was accidentally damaged while pictures were being taken. It was minor damage and has already been repaired. We don't make comment on staff matters.'

Deary me. Don't know whether to :lol: or :doh:.

still cannot believe theres no sign of a dvd release for this season Champions League

yeah, and from what i've heard, in this year's season review, this competition isn't treated as it should be. i mean, we won the f'in thing, a little more work please, more interviews, unseen footage, celebrations and stuff.

yeah, and from what i've heard, in this year's season review, this competition isn't treated as it should be. i mean, we won the f'in thing, a little more work please, more interviews, unseen footage, celebrations and stuff.

yer i know mate i got the season review and its pants no effort what so ever

The trophy can get squashed by a bulldozer and i couldn't care less because even after a month every time im sober, high, or dunk i just keep thinking about the final and the feeling is incredible.

Especially now since I'm not going through the best of times, feeling a bit fucked up , don't wanna bother with anything but when i think about that final.... that just puts me in an invincible great fucking mood.

That's when i put on my DROGBA shirt and nobody cant tell me NOTHING. I just wish i could see the whole squad one day to just fucking thank them for what they did. No player, fan, critic, hater or anyone else can take that feeling away from me.

http://www.mirror.co...s-league-901598

As someone said at least we didnt run a bus over it :cry::fainthv9::readthemessage::halo:

Good comments as well

Well,m nt suprised by all these comments.it just shows how many people hate d fact dat chelsea won d trophy.Nway,d sad news 4 u guys is dat no matter how much u hate,shout and tease,d trophy is already in our cabinet.it has been won and there is NOTHING u can do abt it.Nd if u stil cant swallow dis fact,den go on an eternal sabbatical 4rm football.lol......UP CHELSEA!!!!!

- sinmidele, benin,nigeria, 19/6/2012 03:31

The season review DVD is a fucking disgrace! A lot of the cup finals have been released on DVD, I fully expect this one too.

If Spurs can relesea a DVD of their 1-0 victory over us...that was just a normal league game and meant sod all..surley we can do one of the Champions League!!

And swear we broke the FA Cup that time..or the lid part anyway.Not much luck lol.But as said..we didnt run it over