Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

I keep noticing small things which make the bigger picture that much more sweeter.

Torres & Drogba went 13 hours on the pitch together at Chelsea without either scoring. Within 5 minutes of the Champions League final they had put that to bed in the most important match of all!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep noticing small things which make the bigger picture that much more sweeter.

Torres & Drogba went 13 hours on the pitch together at Chelsea without either scoring. Within 5 minutes of the Champions League final they had put that to bed in the most important match of all!

In their last game together aswell they finally broke they duck, and Torres had a big hand in the goal, winning the corner.

I can understand locking the match threads but the post match threads shouldn't get locked. There's always something to say about it.

That DVD will 100% be purchased by yours truly.

Also...that shootout win was our first ever penalty shootout victory in Europe was it not?

Ladies and Gents heres what we have all been waiting for

http://hmv.com/hmvwe...1;-1&sku=837773

http://www.amazon.co...41657329&sr=1-1

Good news, but still.. the commentary ruins it, why can't they just use the Sky/Itv commentary from the night itself.

FFS, frustrating to say the least. We must have a few idiots running lose in the merchandise department.

ITV / Sky need to make the DVD's, it's a copyright thing i suppose. I actually recorded the 2008 sky Moscow Final, wish i'd done the same 6 weeks ago.

ITV / Sky need to make the DVD's, it's a copyright thing i suppose. I actually recorded the 2008 sky Moscow Final, wish i'd done the same 6 weeks ago.

Nope.

Arsenal's season reviews have sky/espn/itv commentary from the night itself.

http://www.telegraph...as-a-farce.html

They're mad.

bild_2225540b.jpg

I learned something new about German today, Schiessen means shootout and shitting :D

I always thought it would have been "Elfmetergeschossen", since a shot is "Geschosse"

No, actually "schießen" only means "to shoot". "Scheißen", however, means "to shit".

"Geschossen", on the other side, is the participle of "schießen".