Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

If Spurs can relesea a DVD of their 1-0 victory over us...that was just a normal league game and meant sod all..surley we can do one of the Champions League!!

And swear we broke the FA Cup that time..or the lid part anyway.Not much luck lol.But as said..we didnt run it over

Who needs a dvd when you have SKY+ HD and i retired the box soon after telling sky it broke resulting in them sending me a new one =) .. and this box will be with me forever and ever!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol :D I recorded it on ITV but their commentry is just alwful.Would rather have general yayness then 'oh they've won it..lets pretend to be happy and keep showing Roman sorta thing' their coverage is just alwful of anything and with my luck the box will break or have some mental moment and everything be gone

Sour grapes? Messi criticises the defensive football tactics that saw Chelsea and Real Madrid best Barcelona this season

:dance: :dance: :getin: :getin: :D

http://www.mirror.co...-tactics-907852

"Today, teams are playing more statically, more for the final score than producing good football. For them, it's more important to win than to play well"

You play football to win, not to 'have fun'

If it wasn't so much about winning then why do so many managers get fired? even those like RDM (West brom) and 'Arry who played good football.

Sour grapes? Messi criticises the defensive football tactics that saw Chelsea and Real Madrid best Barcelona this season

LMAO If it was just about "fun", then why was he crying when we kicked his arse from the CL?! :lol:

"Today, teams are playing more statically, more for the final score than producing good football."

Unfortunately Messi, results are the one that goes down in the history books not playing style. Just extremely pissing off that people these days seem to forget that defending is part of football as well, not just playing offensively all the time! :rant:

"For them, it's more important to win than to play well. We need more players with passion coming up for the good of football."

:doh: :doh: :doh: