Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pictures have been posted a few times on here, but this is an actual 'video' of the prime minister explaining that famous moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK1nZ0DFkrM&feature=related

Russian Prime Minister, eh? Vladimir Putin holds that role at the moment right? No wonder he's happy, him and Roman are old friends :lol:

Russian Prime Minister, eh? Vladimir Putin holds that role at the moment right? No wonder he's happy, him and Roman are old friends :lol:

Nope, Vladimir Putin is president of Russia ( famous elections when there was total of 140% votes ). Dimitry Medvedev is prime minister of Russia.

Bout to watch the whole game back again, recorded on my Sky+.

If anyone accidently ever deletes this off my Sky+ box then.....

murder.

Mine is nicely stored at the top of my planner with a K next to it, I will do exactly the same if it gets deleted, Hopefully there will be a DVD of the full game out soon!

Aldridge is a two face twat.

I can remember after the Hillsborough disaster when they played the game at Old Trafford, against Forest Brian Laws (I think) putting the ball in his own net, and Aldridge going over and rubbing his headtaking the piss. Then after the dippers losing the last game of the season at the Dipperdone 0-2 to Arsenal to give Arsenal the title David O'leary a fellow ROI player going over too Aldridge and try to show freindship and Aldridge not accepting the gester...The guy can't take it now Liverpool aren't a big team.

John Aldridge Plastic Paddy, Bad Loser and a CUNT!!!

Was surprised to find out earlier today, despite all the talk of how we 'defended for our lives' etc and with endless amounts of pundits seemingly lining up to take a dig at the way we won the trophy, that we were in fact the third highest scoring winners of the champions league in its history.

Not bad for a side who just chuck men behind the ball all the time huh!

Source?

Lol from now on when a team plays defensively they are doing a Chelsea. Lol Thats what Evra is saying bout England. Fucking Idiot. I hate that guy.

didn't you know the RDM invented catenaccio on april 24th, 2012?