Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a video of Mikel unnerving Robben?

He's been unnerving Robben the whole time, here's just one example when he didn't want to give him the ball right before the penalty.

ndxm6clh.png

I will see if I can make a gif of the whole Mikel-Robben thing later, I've got to go to bed now. Good night!

What you didn't watch the Euros or you don't watch any other footie??? South American leagues, MLS or leagues in Asia???? There are many ways to handle your addiction. I am just giving some tips from another footie-holic...I handle my addiction this way & I play the game ;)

I'll re-phrase slightly.

I miss Chelsea.

http://www.guardian....hampions-league

Wow, that's a lot of money and a staggering £14,5m more than Bayern München who got the second highest amount. The other three English clubs all got +20m less than our share. Hopefully these figures can put the club closer to FFP even with all those amazing signing we're getting this summer.

I'll re-phrase slightly.

I miss Chelsea.

oh, I thought we shared the same addiction. In that case you have to look at one of the video of past CFC times. Checkout the Chelsea London Derbies or the Chelsea Season Review of 89/90. Relive the old days ;)

I have the 1990/91 season review and i started watching Chelsea in 1994 so i've seen some dodgy times and some really bad matches lol. Some ppl have seen it all but i'm glad i've seen that much.

I have the 1990/91 season review and i started watching Chelsea in 1994 so i've seen some dodgy times and some really bad matches lol. Some ppl have seen it all but i'm glad i've seen that much.

LOL I think you grab a couple of the Chelsea London Derbies. Excellent goals from excellent players. The mid-90's are my favorite. :D

hey lads, if anyone wanna watch the game again heres link.. download option to the bottom right...

have a go...

1CHANNEL.CH ..great movie site.. no spam

heres the link to the game

http://www.1channel.ch/external.php?title=UEFA+Champions+Final+Bayern+Munich+Vs+Chelsea&url=aHR0cDovL2ZpbGVudWtlLmNvbS9tNWVyZjV1dmptZno=&domain=ZmlsZW51a2UuY29t&loggedin=0

181182_10150927748646231_433603139_n.jpg

I play gk in my Sunday league team & no way in hell I look as clean as Cech. He even wears white. I know in this match he was extremely busy as to all of the shots FCB got. I guess that is a testament to the CFC D. It is World Class!!!