Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Are you guys really that gullible? That article on Cahill was taking the piss... it came up on caughtoffside first. The Barcelona players never said anything like that.

Wow, you guys really are lacking a bit in the analysis of the reliability of written sources. That same author, on the same website, in the same column, wrote this:

They point out that is a hoax in the bottom line, FFS.

Who said anything about taking it seriously?! :Goober:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i've been off today, ever since getting up i've just been watching a whole host of video's of us winning the UCL. Came across the penalty shootout from ze german point of view in 'their stadium'.

NEIN NEIN NEIN!! SCHEISSE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Rms5QgAVA&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL541DAB8EB941D169

Your city, your stadium, our cup. Nothing more, nothing less.

Next year it will be in Prague, then Cardiff and Georgia(of all places!) in 2015.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1119816/cardiff-to-host-2014-uefa-super-cup?cc=4716

The annual match, which pits the winners of the previous season's Champions League against the winners of the Europa League, has been held at Monaco's Stade Louis II since 1998, when the previous two-legged format was abandoned.

But the principality will no longer be permanent hosts of the showpiece game after this year, with Eden Park in Prague the destination of the 2013 edition.

Cardiff will then host the 2014 Super Cup, with the Mikheil Meskhi Stadium in Tbilisi, Georgia, having that honour in 2015. Both stadiums have capacities around the 28,000 mark.

Your city, your stadium, our cup. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks for finding this again. This vid was posted once before, but I am sure either UEFA or FIFA wanted it off of YouTube. Remember how Blatter said it was unjust that CFC won the PKs??? It seemed that the Bayscum fans were excited at the begining, but the doubts started to come after Cech stopped Olic. Also, I loved how we could hear the CFC support loud & true at the end of the vid...I still get goose bumps from watching that whole episode. One of the Best sensations of my life that is for sure!!!

I've watched video's every day but i just watched the whole 2008 shoot out. Call me mad but it feels different watching this for the first time since we won it than when we never had it in the bag. I can watch our heartache now in peace.

I've watched video's every day but i just watched the whole 2008 shoot out. Call me mad but it feels different watching this for the first time since we won it than when we never had it in the bag. I can watch our heartache now in peace.

with you there mate i can see the JT slip and not get upset anymore

Most of you that where active about a year ago might still know me. Not only because of my honest opinion but also because i suffered from leukaemia. A progress wich some of you might have followed and supported me through this, wherefore many thanks. Everything was looking good and bright till i get starting gettin troubles with my breath and my lungs. I was agitated (if that's the correct word) i basically had just trouble breathing and there was an infections in my lungs. I had to go back to the hospital for a week, in the beginning in my own city. But they couldn't find anything and the infections where gettin worse and worse. I couldn't do some of the basic tests and had trouble with even just sitting straight. I was brought with ambulance to a other hospital, where they had more experience with lungs and where i also got treat for my leukaemia en where i had my bone marrow transplantation. I had to do a lot of tests and it was getting worse and worse, even now in this 'special' hospital. I got surgery on my lungs where day basically cut a pizzaslice out my lungs to invest it. This happened on the day before the Champions League final. I was in a lot of pain on the day of the final, i was very tired and everything seemed like a dream. A dream sponsored by a lot of morfine that was given continuous because i had a drain, pipe out of my thorax to get all the remaining fluid and air out of it. An final wich i will always treasure and will never forget. I was allowed to regulate the morfine myself, so if i had any pain i just pressed a button and the machine started to pump. I didn't use it for the night and slept great because of the big dose i already took. The next day i was a little less 'stoned'. But i was still wondering was this all a dream and was it the morphine that made me dream this? No it wasn't, it was real life! Unbelievable, indescribable!

At this moment i'm still on a high dosis medication and it's still not looking bright but there is now a progressive line and week by week it's getting a bit better.

Great to see a post from you again but so sorry to read that, I really hope things get better for you & your health improves. You haven't been forgotten here at TC & we all hope one day you are in good enough health to post often again. Thoughts are with you & everyone close to you at this time, stay strong!

That video was awesome, the music playing during the final was not, however.

Well I never said listen to this amazing video :D

No matter, my adrenaline was really high when it came to the final I can't even remember what I heard anyway :D

Waow, Vincent really hope you get better mate.

Hi BlueJack, it's progressive and i won't give up. Thanks!

Hey man, this is all shocking to read. I just hope that you will push through. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks diskoviolente, and ofcourse i'll push through!

Great to see a post from you again but so sorry to read that, I really hope things get better for you & your health improves. You haven't been forgotten here at TC & we all hope one day you are in good enough health to post often again. Thoughts are with you & everyone close to you at this time, stay strong!

Thanks Kez, and it sucks that after i was finally recovering from leukaemia this comes on my trail. But like i said, i won't give up till i won. The TC members and staff have been a great support while i was in hospital fighting this terrible disease. Something that i'll always remember, thanks again.

The players going in there knew that VDS was weak diving to his left, which is why everyone shot there. Little did we know, Anelka and his weak mind, VDS pointed to his left to get into Anelka's head head, Anelka shot left, boom, saved.

What's crazy and irritating is that almost every shot United had, Petr was inches from saving.