Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Beside the Legends(Didier/Cech) Cahill was also exceptional yesterday....money spending for THIS player was like taking him free...what a defender... ,full of passion...hope and believe will be next JT....CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching game with my friends. Me and one of them (big Chelsea fan) are crying when Drogba scores from a corner. Really we are crying. Hah, never forget like when we got that corner one of my mates was talking by the phone and told "Now it's a corner, probably Drogba will score", I was so nervy and another told to us "Why so excited, it's only a corner" and what happened next we all know ;)) We're truly was crying when Drogba scores...

I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! :)))))))))

God they're sooooooo bitter -makes it all the more sweet

http://www.redandwhi...pic=292731.3440

I'm pretty sure we've spent more on players than Chelsea in the last 3 or 4 years, even with them paying 50mil for the ladyboy. We can't exactly say they're buying titles anymore.

Let's just concentrate on sorting ourselves out.

A sensible Liverpool fan?! What has this world come to! :lol:

Thank you for BEATING THE GERMANS ON PENOS! GET IN

Lamps = legend, Cole had a brilliant game, Cech had a brilliant game, Drogba is the most underrated premier league player ever and i've always loved him. Brilliant that the old guard was responsible for the victory. One last hurrah.

-Wigan fan

U47P5029T2D468887F26DT20120520133351.jpg

LOL MERKEL

You know what made me laugh my head off this morning ? I was watching Skysports news and the yellow bar at the bottom said Chelsea European Champions 2012 then the next bit of news was Tottenham are in the Europa League. Good grief i was in stitches, i can't wait to hear the chants next season at the lane this is going to be epic hahahaha.