Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to lie, I celebrated Drogba's goal like I would an Everton one, fucking love Chelsea.

Your every post gets you 10 reps and whats worse is even i give u a rep every time i read your comment. unfair

:)

Watching game with my friends. Me and one of them (big Chelsea fan) are crying when Drogba scores from a corner. Really we are crying. Hah, never forget like when we got that corner one of my mates was talking by the phone and told "Now it's a corner, probably Drogba will score", I was so nervy and another told to us "Why so excited, it's only a corner" and what happened next we all know ;)) We're truly was crying when Drogba scores...

I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! :)))))))))

Ahh... i should add that when Cech save Robbens PK it was a similar situation ;p My firend was on his knees and when Cech made a save he throw at me and shout "I prayed Lord's Prayer two times. I bielieve in God!".

Its been a while since team with adidas kits won CL...

2011 barca

2010 inter

2009 barca

2008 united

2007 Milan...adidas

2006 Barca

2005 Lpool

2004 Porto

We made big commercial for them...

Sergio Ramos gets back at Neur:

The Germany international made fun of the centre-back after his penalty miss against Bayern in the semi-finals of the competition, saying 'I didn't know Sergio Ramos enjoyed blasting his spot kicks over the bar'.

Nevertheless, his comments came back to haunt him after Saturday's loss at the Allianz Arena, as Sergio Ramos was quick to ridicule the former Schalke star.

"I didn't know Neuer enjoys losing finals. Better luck next year. Always stay humble," the Madrid defender said via Twitter.

Well, Chelsea fans, how does it feel having won the Champions League but getting no credit? To have won it, but then the world makes it as though you never won it at all. As if the Champions league 2011/2012 never existed, because who can say that you even defended well? The teams you beat, beat themselves more than you beat them. They shot themselves in the foot with their many missed chances, in particular Barcelona and Bayern Munich. It was out of Chelsea's powers, and they (Barca and Bayern, maybe Napoli too) could've scored many times, but they wasted their opportunities, and that's why people will have a hard time giving credit to Chelsea. The Barcelona-Chelsea match must be the weirdest thing that has happened to football in a long time, that Chelsea were almost only there witnessing Barcelona's failure to advance. Barcelona gave away easy goals and missed what should have been easy goals. Chelsea having had so much "luck", means there will be no great applause from the footballing world, and the general consensus is that Chelsea were not in any way deserving winners of the 2012 Champions League.

When Chelsea lifted the trophy, they were almost waiting for a roar from the fans, but there was none! It's a great analogy for what this year's trophy will mean. You Chelsea fans will celebrate, but don't look bewildered when you are alone in recognising the win, because this victory is hollow. They should hand out trophies to Barcelona and Bayern Munich instead; losers of the Champions League 2012.

i'm disappointed this cunt is banned so soon. i didn't even get to abuse him.

unbanned him for a few hours, please?

:cry:

:Goober: