Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Hello everyone, most of you think I'm a cunt, but I just came here to give my final post and congratulate y'all on winning the trophy. Fully deserved, beating Germans on pens in their own backyard. Glad legends like Drogba and Lampard can retire proudly now, anyway, good luck next season.

Mia San Mia!

:clap::worship2:

i hope you pop in once in a while

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, most of you think I'm a cunt, but I just came here to give my final post and congratulate y'all on winning the trophy. Fully deserved, beating Germans on pens in their own backyard. Glad legends like Drogba and Lampard can retire proudly now, anyway, good luck next season.

Mia San Mia!

man love how your feel now, cos that is how u would have made us feel if bayern win but u know what go fu*k urself

All those basterds who put it all on luck forget to say anything about this:

vlcsnap_2012_05_20_10h26m53s5.png

vlcsnap_2012_05_20_10h26m03s99.png

vlcsnap_2012_05_20_10h30m13s237.png

The next action was Bayern's penalty.

All of those basterds forget to mention that we made it without 4 of our most important players: Terry, Brana, Rambo and Meireles. How is that lucky?

Mia San Mia!

Magnanimous in defeat, which I appreciate. We know exactly how you feel to come so close and yet so far. Best of luck next season, hope you prize the Bundesliga from Dortmund!

WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES i just woke up and have such a huuge headache

What a night CHELSEA won, my brother brought in super gorgeos girl and some of his friends, after the final I and 1 friend ran naked across the streets screaming Chelsea (probably could've been arested for that BUT WHO CARES) and at the end i got the girl's number. THIS WAS FUKING GREAT NIGHT!THANK U CHELSEA.

Mia San Mia!

What do you mean final post? Stick around, it's always a pleasure having people like you and shogun on the forum.

Ok now i'm sober (slightly) and feeling good, i can have a little speech yay.

Well what can i even say to be honest? After all the torment since 2004, i can't believe we've finally done it. Our name was on the cup, i don't usually say or believe that shit but it really was, this was our year! How many times have we been dead, once... no, twice.....no, 3 times.... no but 4! We had a nervy group phase where going into matchday 6 we had to beat Valencia just to even get through and then needed to hope Leverkusen fucked up against Genk away to top the group which indeed happened so we didn't just get through, we topped the group. Then Napoli, 3-1 down after the first leg to then go through 4-1 AET, the 3-1 was the lowest point of the season. There was discontent, division, unrest and obviously change was needed and AVB was indeed sacked not long after. We then knocked out Benfica to get another shot an FC Barcelona. Winning the 1st leg 1-0 somehow, we conceded then lost our captain then conceded again and were looking like getting a good hammering but NO! We shall not be fucking beaten! Ramires' magic just on half time and the Torres' famous last minute leveller put us into the Final for the first time since 2008.

I didn't know what to think really leading up to the game. On a football basis i thought we were second favourites, in the very home of Bayern Munich and with JT, Ivan, Raul and Rami all suspended i couldn't see how we'd win but on the other hand it just seemed like fate had got us here and someone or something was now going to accept that this is Chelsea's time. Like most of our other games, possession wasn't with us, we let them play, we defended like lions. We got battered in truth but that's how we play. We know what we're good at and it was almost the feeling of 'thou shalt not pass'. Then disaster, Muller scores with just 7 minutes to go, 7 fucking minutes, shit surely now our luck is out. We get a corner, 2 minutes to go, our first corner of the game and DROGBAAAAAAA!! and another Neville orgasm, the header flies in and again we will not stay down!

Extra time.... more Bayern pressure, Drogba fouls Ribery in the box, Fabregas-esque, i thought, genuinely that this was it because i couldn't see us escaping again and again. We're never gonna win the Champions League. Robben stepped up, the ex Chelsea boy to break our hearts, he struck the ball quite powerfully but Cech saved it! we were still there, breathing and not gonna let this opportunity go. I said to everyone around me "We've won it, our name's on it, it's ours" i realised that our name is genuinely on this. Then, what all of us dreaded. That 'P' word.

PENALTIES

There's me saying we've won but then it hits me again. Penalties? English against Germans? in... GERMANY!? oh shit!

They scored their first 3, we missed our first. They needed just 2 pens to win. Cech saves from Olic and there's 1 pen each to go. Schweinsteiger.... the Captain, the man who scored the winning penalty in Madrid, a GERMAN! stepped up to put his side 4-3 up. He stutters, guides it towards the bottom corner but Cech pushes it onto the post and now we just need one to win. Just like Moscow. But this time it wasn't JT stepping up, this time Drogba was still on the pitch to take the 5th. He took like 2 strides and put it in like it was a friendly.

We had done it, we have won the ultimate prize against Germans, in Germany, on Penalties. I used to always say winning on pens is a shit way to win but for this occasion, it was the perfect and most fitting way to get the job done.

And we've fucked Tottenham and put Arsenal in a qualifier YES!

It's fitting tho, as we were founded in 1905 to win the big one on 19th May (19/05) just perfect and just like Liverpool in 1984, we went into the lions den. We took on a team in the final in their own stadium and won on pens.

Super cup and World Club Championships here we come baby.

Going to the parade this afternoon, it's gonna be another fantastic day. I can't wait!

Such a crazy game and to think it looked like we were out at the group stage...

case off we are playing shite we have no chance.

They scored shite. But weirdly felt kinda okayish about it. Their goal had been coming

We get our first and only corner and score!We have a chance

Pen given ah shite and drogs of all people.miss it ooo.

Pens oh crap we are crap at them

And somehow...WE WON :-D

And to think before the FA semi it looked to be a case of one or the other.Two finals and won both