Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to send you all a big virtual hug...we did it!!! That was the happiest night of my life, so emotional. I will be watching that match forever. I don't know what the story with Drogba is but if that was it for him and Chelsea then what a final kick of the game it was. Chelsea legend. Mikel?? be jaysus it was his best performance for this club. Torres brought a bitta life into the game also. Ashley Cole was my man of the match. Petr Cech is my hero. In the words of Gary Neville 'UNBELIEVABLE!!!' Double double double...

I LOVE GARRY NEVILLE!, please stay as commentator!.

]No conflict of interest, I’ll keep giving honest insight

Inevitably, since my appointment to Roy’s team, my role with Sky Sports as a pundit has been questioned. I understand why. Many people feel I won’t be able to be objective any more.

I’d only say to those people that a year ago many were saying that I wouldn’t be able to balance my role as a club ambassador for Manchester United and speak positively about other teams. I hope that this season I’ve changed some opinions on that.I will continue to be honest but I’ve never criticised a player maliciously, anyway. I just want to give people insight. That kind of analysis of my game wouldn’t have bothered me as a player, as long as the person involved was prepared to say the same to my face. If a mistake is made, hundreds of millions of people watching around the world can see it. The fact that I have to analyse it afterwards isn’t the biggest issue in the world.

He's not