Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

If there was ANY doubt that Cech is a Chelsea legend than tonight has proven that he is undoubtedly a Chelsea great. I'm telling you it would be truly fitting to have Statues of Cech, Terry, Lampard, and Drogba erected somewhere. GK, Defence, Midfield, Attack. The spine, brain, heart and soul of Chelsea FC!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Fuck, I still cannot believe this...It was written...unreal. Love it....Top four too. Do we have to qualify for CL or do we go straight in? i recall them saying we go straight to group??

I really did not want this Chelsea team to just be a great domestic team because that is not enough, people don't remember great domestic teams they remember great all round teams that win domestically and in Europe. How the hell can you tell someone 20 years from now that Chelsea once upon a time won everything domestically but they constantly failed in Europe. We've got ''ISTERY'' NOW HAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!!

I can't believe what happened yesterday.

Keep pinching myself.

Love you Chelsea I could not be happier, also love you guys on the board, the banter the moaning and now the joy.

Holy Fuck, I still cannot believe this...It was written...unreal. Love it....Top four too. Do we have to qualify for CL or do we go straight in? i recall them saying we go straight to group??

Straight into the group.

It just gets better doesn't it?

who would have ever thought in Jan this would be us.....Now we need a strong head to rebuild this squad

i dont know. di Matteo's head looks good

Barack Obama & David Cameron watching the game..

This is beyond epic :fainthv9: Even better than the photos with Roman blue%20scalf.gif

Greece thought they had it bad now... Just wait for Merkels wrath.

:lol: :lol:

For the first time in 4 years and can now watch the 2008 decision. XD

No game will EVER give us more closure. Liverpool's ghost goal , the Overebo match, The JT penalty miss, the numerous failings at semi finals...All gone!

Hear hear!

While the Torres goal made looking at the Ovrebo game much easier I never quite thought I'd stop looking away at JT's pen.