Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That win has truly cemented us as a Big club. A European powerhouse, among the elite clubs in the world. We are not a small club in Fulham, We are CFC, Carefree wherever you may be, crowned European Champions in Germany!

We were not a small club before this mate, stop listening to Liverpool fans its not healthy but i understand your point about getting that monkey off our backs !!!!

We were not a small club before this mate, stop listening to Liverpool fans its not healthy but i understand your point about getting that monkey off our backs !!!!

I wasn't saying it from my perspective, but from the eyes of others. We were always a big club but people's cop out was always that we've never won the UCL. Now we have and there is NO DOUBT.

one of the scousers on RAWK had this to say "Biggest european fluke since 1999".really?I must be mistaken then because according to this liverpool were the best team in europe in 2005 :getin:Self delusional piece of shite

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=292731.3440

one of the scousers on RAWK had this to say "Biggest european fluke since 1999".really?I must be mistaken then because according to this liverpool were the best team in europe in 2005 :getin:Self delusional piece of shite

http://www.redandwhi...pic=292731.3440

FUCK LIVERPOOL.

Right now I don't give a shit about their delusional vile fans... WE'RE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE. Let's celebrate that!

Has there ever been a better Champions League journey? I'm not talking about a single game, but an entire campaign. Liverpool in Istanbul was special. Coming back from 3 goals down will be remembered as a great triumph. However our journey is greater. Our story is more grand.

You've heard it all before. Season in pieces, new manager, on the brink of defeat against Napoli, being told our players are too old and finished. We beat the odds over and over again. The win against Barcelona was truly special. No-one expected us to win. Complete underdogs. We could not be greater underdogs to win this thing. Our old guard put in one last shift. They knew this was their last chance. They stepped up, they delivered, like only they could.

Could we have won it in a more fitting way? On Penalties, with Drogba, the man who would have stepped up in Moscow to slot home the Penalty JT missed. Drogba the man who has carried us in so many big games, over so many years, who has destroyed opposition after opposition, with probably his last kick of the ball as a Chelsea player. There is just something so Romantic about it all. Never has something been written in the stars as much as this.

This truly was a fairy tail. Happy endings do exist. Rome wasn't built in a day they say. Today, the Roman Empire, is Complete!

article-2146960-132F2106000005DC-518_306x423.jpg

Congratulations to every blue in the world today!

Champions of Europe!

This win means so much, it cannot be put into words....

Forget our history, We've just made it. ( or rather proved our credentials)

The trajectory of our future depended on this match, and well we've got a 72 million payout , so we can go ahead and buy the best without worrying about FFP. We are in the CL, so attracting big players wont be a problem.

Welcome Marin, Welcome Hulk.... Welcome to the champions of Europe!

You have big boots to fill and great history to keep and continue. Cant wait for next season.

Thank you Drogba! Legendary status : Completed!

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Being CHAMPIONS of EUROPE is Great!!!! Knowing how much it is hurting the

Liverpool & Spurs fans despite what they say PRICELESS wHy did Torres leave the Dipperdome? Oh yes he wanted to win !!!

I forgot to mention is everyone aware that we are

FUCK LIVERPOOL.

Right now I don't give a shit about their delusional vile fans... WE'RE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE. Let's celebrate that!

Agreed, then I saw this:

^^^This^^^ Give it a rest guys.

I'm pretty sure we've spent more on players than Chelsea in the last 3 or 4 years, even with them paying 50mil for the ladyboy. We can't exactly say they're buying titles anymore.

Let's just concentrate on sorting ourselves out.

Same here. Listen, Chelsea won, Liverpool didn't lose. A lot of you need to stop being so bitter, angry and in some cases pathetic. Liverpool fans have been held in high regar all over the world for our dignity, knowledge and our lack of bitterness. Recent events seem to show that from the 'Liverpool Way' no longer matters at board room level, and after reading some posts in this thread and numerous threads on the main LFC board, it looks like it's gone from a majority of our fan base too.

A rational Liverpool fan? :o

Well, Chelsea fans, how does it feel having won the Champions League but getting no credit? To have won it, but then the world makes it as though you never won it at all. As if the Champions league 2011/2012 never existed, because who can say that you even defended well? The teams you beat, beat themselves more than you beat them. They shot themselves in the foot with their many missed chances, in particular Barcelona and Bayern Munich. It was out of Chelsea's powers, and they (Barca and Bayern, maybe Napoli too) could've scored many times, but they wasted their opportunities, and that's why people will have a hard time giving credit to Chelsea. The Barcelona-Chelsea match must be the weirdest thing that has happened to football in a long time, that Chelsea were almost only there witnessing Barcelona's failure to advance. Barcelona gave away easy goals and missed what should have been easy goals. Chelsea having had so much "luck", means there will be no great applause from the footballing world, and the general consensus is that Chelsea were not in any way deserving winners of the 2012 Champions League.

When Chelsea lifted the trophy, they were almost waiting for a roar from the fans, but there was none! It's a great analogy for what this year's trophy will mean. You Chelsea fans will celebrate, but don't look bewildered when you are alone in recognising the win, because this victory is hollow. They should hand out trophies to Barcelona and Bayern Munich instead; losers of the Champions League 2012.