Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Matteo deserve more than any other manager a four / five year contract , even more than Jose Mourinho for me. I hope Roman won't make another big mistakes.

That's the last thing we should do. Give him a 1 year contract and see how it goes from there.

Where is Predator? Does he still think Mario Gomez is a good striker??? More like Andy Carrol... :Goober:

I feel for Preddy though. Bayern didn't do much wrong other than the finishing

Many are saying that we were lucky to win the final and didn't deserve it.Now tell me one thing,when a player can't score from the spot kick,its not because of bad kick,its because they just SUCK!Straight forward and simple.

I'm sitting at the computer this morning, sober,stunned and not quite sure of my feelings. I think that I'm disconbooberated...

We're Champions of Europe.....Bloodyhellfire! all done with a team that just won't quit, Christ on a bicycle we won the bloody cup :blue scalf: :dance::yay::getin:

Hello everyone, most of you think I'm a cunt, but I just came here to give my final post and congratulate y'all on winning the trophy. Fully deserved, beating Germans on pens in their own backyard. Glad legends like Drogba and Lampard can retire proudly now, anyway, good luck next season.

Mia San Mia!

Hello everyone, most of you think I'm a cunt, but I just came here to give my final post and congratulate y'all on winning the trophy. Fully deserved, beating Germans on pens in their own backyard. Glad legends like Drogba and Lampard can retire proudly now, anyway, good luck next season.

Mia San Mia!

Your not a cunt at all mate. Commiserations, on a different day Bayern would of won. Stick around :tiphat: