Yaya Toure

And IIRC, this is the second time he has come out and threaten City to give him a new contract or he'll leave. That in itself should already tell us much about his character.

Good point - with all the recent turmoil hoping for some stability - this could be adding fuel to the fire...

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so people don't want him cause of his whole incident with Mata?

lol

No because he is turning 30 on massive wages, has a horrible attitude and just would not be a smart investment. No matter how good he is now.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

The club is just beggining to end the era of 'Player Power' and people are seriously considering this man and Tevez? The dressing room was toxic once, why take all those steps foward only to do this?

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,,15231_8581114,00.html

Someone else believes like I do that Chalobah will be the next if thing.

I'm another one. He was sensational last night and ran the show in my opinion. This kid needs a challenge because everything just looks so easy for him, and I'd back him to step up (like he has done at every level) if he was thrown into the first-team next season.

Yes he's young, yes he's comparatively inexperienced but just watch him. He has something that 99% of players would give their left legs for.

However, Watford's Nathanial Chalobah, who can play at centre-half or centre-midfield is someone I would put in the England squad now. He is elegant, athletic and has a great temperament, while he has also excelled at all international age groups he has represented; he reminds me of a young Yaya Toure in that he can influence a game from any position. He is THE outstanding talent in English football and could POSSIBLY replace Frank Lampard in the Chelsea's engine rom next season but will DEFINITELY play for England.

Ideal scenario toure to real madrid and modric to us.

Even though Modric has not lived up to expectation, there is little to no chance of Madrid giving up on him. Also Xabi Alonso has refused to sign a contract extension with Real Madrid, so there is that which makes it even more unlikely of Madrid selling Modric.

OT: If Yaya is leaving City, he will move to Qatar Saint Germain that is the only place he could get a pay raise.

The club is just beggining to end the era of 'Player Power' and people are seriously considering this man and Tevez? The dressing room was toxic once, why take all those steps foward only to do this?

I totally agree but damn I wish you would piss off with that teasing avatar. It's making me hungry and I'm on a strict healthy protein diet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Manchester City: Yaya Toure 'angered by birthday efforts'

Yaya Toure's agent has criticised Manchester City's attempts to mark the midfielder's birthday with a tweet, describing their efforts as "a joke". City gave Toure a birthday cake as they flew to Abu Dhabi and tweeted their congratulations after he turned 31.

But Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent) says Toure is "very upset" the club's owners failed to acknowledge him personally and says he may leave over their lack of respect.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484318

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You