Yaya Toure

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this, how? Do u know him personally? Becasue from what I have seen from him on the pitch he is NOT nice guy. And I guess you missed what he did to Mata before he "apologized"? So I guess if Terry apologized to Sanchez after that knee in the back its all good? Nah.

Wouldnt EVER want this guy in Chelsea.

I actually support what Terry did to Sanchez. That guy is a little pest and sometimes as a defender, you gotta play a little rough.

I actually support what Terry did to Sanchez. That guy is a little pest and sometimes as a defender, you gotta play a little rough.

I didnt actually say what my opinion was about that, was just putting my point of view in perspective. But what Terry did was really stuipid.

Sanchez being a pest or not, it still doesn't warrant Terry to do what he did. Had we got knocked out by Barcelona back then, would we be sitting here and pretended like nothing happened with Terry? What he did was just plain madness and IIRC, a similar incident also occured in the first leg with Terry and Sanchez but wasn't caught out by the referee then.

• 5 months later...

I'd cream my pants 5 times if we signed him. He is a dirty cunt when it comes to fouls, will probably decline within the next year or 2 (He hasn't exactly been at his best this season), but he's already one of the greatest ever African players in my opinion and he would improve us in midfield greatly even at his current level which is a bit past his best. Toure + Mikel would compliment eachother perfectly.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

I greatly dislike his character and his personality. I don't want a toxic man like him at Chelsea.

Experienced, powerful with good tecnhique, wont get bulied and allround midfielder that can play Cam, lm, rm, cm or dm. Probably he would come if he would want to join us, but he indeed is on decline and spending more than 20mio would be bad decision. And about being cunt, he is cunt for other clubs, his team mates are getting well with him.

I greatly dislike his character and his personality. I don't want a toxic man like him at Chelsea.

Yes, he is not likeable and has a history of problems with Mata but you can't deny the fact he is a beast of a player. Man City have been riding in his back for the past 2 season. Has built, has technique and runs up and down for full 90 mins. What else you need in a midfielder especially in England.

I don't see how City would sell him to us.

If Toure wants to leave, City won't have any say in it. He is older than 28, and he's in the 3rd year of his contract, so he could leave them by the Webster rule.

+ have you seen City's list of players they want to sell?

I really doubt they are going to be difficult this transferseason else they'll end up paying more wages for their reserves than their actual squad.

Yaya is not typical dm, he likes to go up the field and with Luiz in defence, I wouldnt want Yaya a lone DM here. Either he would work with Mikel or Rambo.

He played the DM role at barcelona (alone) when they were at their best (as a team)... i think he will do fine.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You