Yaya Toure

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People talk about the likes of Costa, Mandzukic, Busquest being dicks but this is the true definition of a 'dick'. At least those tactics are to help the team/the player themselves on the pitch but this guy just thinking he is an almighty 'God'(his agent's words) after a great season. Yes he scored some amazing goals and scored over 20, but Lampard been doing this for years and he is a saint.

I doubt Barca will sign him, especially since he is on like £200k+ now

To be fair he deserves more cash.

No he doesn't, he is already on like £220k apparently with load of performance related bonuses, I would imagine with his form this season he would earn over 250k, probably 300k in some cases. Even Ronaldo and Messi are just earning about that much, and they are MUCH BETTER players than him. Also Suarez is on £200k and he seems really happy, and he even won the PFA too so Yaya just had a great season, but that is about it. He is talking as if he delivered the title all by himself or something.

No footballer deserves more than 1k per week. 220k is for those who can find cancer cure.

Naa people who find cancer cure deserves £1billion per year. Far better than the likes of Facebook founder...etc. But it doesn't work that way though.

No footballer deserves more than 1k per week. 220k is for those who can find cancer cure.

£1k a week is ridiculous because why the fuck would anyone want to pursue a career as a professional athlete, which is by no means an easy road to take and most people who try won't make it, if they could just study and earn the same amount from working a regular job? Being a professional athlete requires one to be fully committed to what they're doing and that usually means neglecting their education, personal relationships etc. at a young age and after their career is over they'd have nothing if they only received enough money to make ends meet so I can't see why anyone would want to go down that road if it didn't at least pay well. Also, due to football being so popular around the world we are talking about billions of euros per year in sponsorships, broadcasting contracts etc. so I think it's only fair that the players who make it all happen get a piece of it. Same goes for actors, musicians and anyone else in a multi-billion industry, if they're good enough at what they do I consider them to have earned it because most of them sure as hell have worked their asses off to get where they are.

That being said £220k a week is too much for anyone, no matter who you are, and I find it ridiculous that players are never happy with what they earn and are always demanding for more but that's just the reality these days. If you can't accept it, maybe you should start boycotting the whole game because you are part of the problem if you pay money for the football channels, buy club merchandise etc.

Not really...

You probably don't understand the mentality of athletes...Can't speak for the world, but in the USA, athletes are the one of the most competitive group of people on the field and off the field. If that is the case, than no one in the entertainment industry should be making more than 1k a week.

no its just too bad neither of them have the same influence on the team as Yaya does. Not even close.

Yea, Silva and Aguero sure don't have the same influence on the field as Yaya

I wonder why people always think of Ash when it comes to moneygrabbing players, who in reality was underpaid at Arsenal. It's funny when you have someone willing to come up with ridiculous and laughable reasons to make himself look disrespected by his club and is threatening to leave over a birthday cake... And then there is also Rooney who is "angry and confused" every summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You