Yaya Toure

I wouldnt want him in Chelsea even if we got him for free. I hate the guy and he's got an attitude, i bet he wouldnt get along with most players in Chelsea. Just look how he acted against Mata that time he kicked him on the ground and then sorta slapped him in the face... the guys an idiot

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

What he did to Mata was a disgrace. I also recall a few attempted "cheapshots" to Ramires.

I also though he slapped Mata but after i saw the video:

He actually was saying sorry to Mata by rubbing his hair and Mata pushed his hand away and then it looked like a slap. Yaya Toure is a great guy but he is too expensive, he is a great player though probably in the top 3 best DM's in this planet he raped Real Madrid in the Santiago Bernabeu.

It's just the typical ploy of him trying to get a better contract and wages at City. No way we'll be signing and certainly not for the crazy reported 300k p/w wages. He may be a good player but he's no Messi or Ronaldo and besides, we have a wage structure at the club!

I don't even want to develop on him. Just NO, whatever level he's been playing (or could play if he moved his fat arse and ran a bit more at times...).

He's an odious character on the field, even Suarez is hungry about the ball and would get his life for it. Yaya's unimpressed even with his wages. Clueless guy

He may be getting ridiculous amount of wages but to say he has "unimpressed?" In a slow start for City this season, he has looked miles apart from everyone in their team and IMO has had a brilliant start. he has been a brilliant signing for City for the seasons they have had him and has been well worth the money. I think you must be getting confused with another player because Yaya is a fantastic all round player. I would love to have him here, even I doubt it will ever happen but he always performs on a consistent basis for City. I don't think there is a current better all round DM/CM than Yaya in world football as it stands

I also though he slapped Mata but after i saw the video:

He actually was saying sorry to Mata by rubbing his hair and Mata pushed his hand away and then it looked like a slap. Yaya Toure is a great guy but he is too expensive, he is a great player though probably in the top 3 best DM's in this planet he raped Real Madrid in the Santiago Bernabeu.

You know this, how? Do u know him personally? Becasue from what I have seen from him on the pitch he is NOT nice guy. And I guess you missed what he did to Mata before he "apologized"? So I guess if Terry apologized to Sanchez after that knee in the back its all good? Nah.

Wouldnt EVER want this guy in Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You