Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona

Kieran.

159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

@BlueHemp please just leave the forum mate nobody asked you to come here and you're pissing me off. I didn't even notice you on this forum and if you believe that there are a lot of fans on this forum who are plastic then there is no need for you to be here. We never had Argentinian and Brazilian supporters on Chelsea discussion boards before Roman arrived and I know this because I was part of the biggest Chelsea discussion boards pre Roman. Now we have BlueHemp from Argentina who thinks he can pass judgement on others, you horrible little cunt :wave: .

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because Jewish-Argentinians like J. Pekerman, Walter Samuel, Juanpi Sorin, and D. Brailovsky want the falklands instead of playing football, eh? Why don't you think logically instead of offering barren facts? Most people here are just as fickle as Liverpoo fans, yet they think they are better.

Stop.

Ramires's pace is not enough in the Nou Camp we need to take a chance and play another player who can accelerate on the counter attack. Whether that is Sturridge or Torres I don't know, If we break against them at the Nou Camp then I can see us winning the tie overall.

Sturridge isn't great going back and doubling up with the fullback though, even though he won't be up often enough but still it is a risk playing him unlike Ramires who has great defensive ability as well as attacking ability, well running forward.

Ramires's pace is not enough in the Nou Camp we need to take a chance and play another player who can accelerate on the counter attack. Whether that is Sturridge or Torres I don't know, If we break against them at the Nou Camp then I can see us winning the tie overall.

Barca will expect us to sit back again at the Nou Camp, they are very unlikely to make that mistake and be much more clinical. I think we have to go less defensive as stupid as that sounds, but not at the back of course, not taking risks pushing up fullbacks or defenders. I'm talking about as you said, unleash Sturridge and Torres even Drogba in the same team, less work rate from the top yes but we have to have a better attack in my opinion.

Our biggest advantage is, Barca never got an away goal, we get an away goal at Nou Camp, we make it difficult for Barca.

The incredible thing about this, is that we played (more or less) full strength teams in both the FA Cup & CL semi-finals, and not a sign of fatigue for the most part. Considering all the talk before the two games was whether or not RDM would prioritise the CL or FA Cup, that is quite remarkable.

I dont think so. Our season started when we kicked AVB ass, so no reason to see sign of fatigue.

Because Jewish-Argentinians like J. Pekerman, Walter Samuel, Juanpi Sorin, and D. Brailovsky want the falklands instead of playing football, eh? Why don't you think logically instead of offering barren facts? Most people here are just as fickle as Liverpoo fans, yet they think they are better.

If you don't like it here fuck off. Simple. Twat.

I was at work tonight so I only got to see bits and pieces of the game. Everyone went mental when Chelsea scored, most of them don't even like the club; when they cheered I thought Barca had scored.

We got lucky, from what I saw. But I also saw heart and commitment and I am a very proud Blue atm.

@Sloth and RyanDavidson i understand your points but I just feel that if we sit back like we did today in the Camp Nou then we'll probably struggle. We need an extra man with exceptional pace to counter Barca and then we'll probably get an away goal. I don't want to hold on for 90 mins in Spain !

Also, in regards to the heated arguments, take it elsewhere or have a nice little suspension to cool off. Believe me, I've had a very long and troublesome day and I'm in the mood to hand out a good ass-kicking.

I see you only made it to the third grade. Nevertheless, you should go read some more. It's an observation, not a forced correction. If I compared you to Liverpool fans, then why don't you examine the similarities?

I see you only made it to the third grade. Nevertheless, you should go read some more. It's an observation, not a forced correction. If I compared you to Liverpool fans, then why don't you examine the similarities?

You say you compared us as if you aren't a Chelsea fan? What should I read exactly? You made a statement that implied people here were fickle and similar to Liverpool fans. This also showed you didn't exactly like it here. To be honest I've read several of your post and they've all been very ignorant. You won't be missed.

@Sloth and RyanDavidson i understand your points but I just feel that if we sit back like we did today in the Camp Nou then we'll probably struggle. We need an extra man with exceptional pace to counter Barca and then we'll probably get an away goal. I don't want to hold on for 90 mins in Spain !

yeah i know i agreed with you lol...

Why are you forcing the issue? I have no idea what you guys are talking about but it clearly has nothing to do with the game. Just enjoy the moment while you can..the word "liverpool" shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread.

I agree with what BlueHemp is saying, but there is also a time and a place, and I've said in the past there is criticism, and then there is unjust criticism. We are all guilty of the latter, vocally or otherwise.

Let's just enjoy this fantastic victory and look forward to the second leg.