Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona

Kieran.

159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Chelsea hasn't done shit. But, keep riding forum dick as if you had.

As I said before. If you don't like what we post on this forum, why don't you just fuck off? The internet is huge, I'm sure you'll find a something good for such a smart person like you.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I wrote as bad as your grammar, I might understand. The point is: too many people will criticize for winning when it was unimaginable. We will think about the second leg while you reminisce about this match.

Check your own grammar . If I wrote as poorly .... .. The point is ... No colon ...

Seems your grammar is as poor as the logic in your posts.

Excuse me? I praised your defense and your goalie in this very thread.

read my post mate. I said "you are just the scapegoat for many of those who chose to put the flash light on Drogba instead of appreciating our defense"

I never said that you didn't praise our defense.

Cut down on the alcohol? Isn't that a wish? Member of the month doesn't equal insightful information. More or less, it equals how much you pleased the admins/ most active members. You can't extrapolate the data to fit your argument.

Chelsea hasn't done shit. But, keep riding forum dick as if you had.

Criticism is subjective. Your opinion is only based on how many members logged on this week, and voted towards your idea. We won our biggest game this season, but these idiots vacillate more than Liverpool fans. You can win 10-0 but morons like francozola( who no one knows) will argue against you. Yet, you will suck their di_ck to follow them, instead of offering your idea.

Wtf is your problem? I suggest you log off & cool down. Completely unnecessary.

If true Chelsea fan, dont care about anything else, but victory against barca and cheering here. Why trolling on forum, when our club made biggest win in 5 years? Everyone dreamed of that few hours ago, few believed, but it happend. So be happy and enjoy this moments of glory and proudness.

This is best possible result by one goal, we won, kept clean sheet and made great performance.

Luck has turned on our side this time, hope we do it in second leg.

I am a "TalkChelsea" fan, but seniority rules this fourm? You won't feel better until you beat a team over 2 legs, so why do you celebrate now?

Because we won the first leg and put ourselves in a good position for the 2nd leg?

Listening to that Manc Yid Goldstein on talkSPORT, banging on about Drogba diving. And this from a Man Ure fan??? total wanker.

Fabulous, tireless performance from the team. Every player was a hero and ran themselves into the ground. Mata was quiet, I agree, But he has done more than his fair share this season...........................and we have the arse on Saturday :wank2: