Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona

Kieran.

159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Very difficult to pick one player for the Man of the Match.Everyone played really well but we were very lucky last night.Chelsea played really well last night but Barcelona were just not their selves.They came very close to taking the lead and equalizing but I guess luck was on our side.

Nevertheless.Chelsea beat the best club in the world and showed that they are capable of winning the Champions League.Many doubted our chances and expected us to get thrashed by them but I am glad we've proven them all wrong.

Under AVB's reign,I had convinced myself that our current set of players weren't capable of much but now I know I was wrong and will make sure that I will never make the mistake of doubting this team's capabilities.

KTBFFH!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are quite over confident in this statement. Nou Camp's battle still left, mate.

I'm definitely not over confident :-)

Just saying, yesterday Messi didn't play like he used to play no?

Surely there will be a battle at Nou Camp, but it's better going there with a 1-0 win than a 0-1 loss.

It stays very difficult to reach the final.

Where was Messi??? Only saw him when he lost the ball and we scored hahahahaha

Got the tickets for the return, I'm ready for it!

Let's go Chels! blue%20scalf.gif

He actually played ok.

I am actually scared whenever messi get the ball and start running you can see how's our defense collapse. 1 mistake from any defender can cost us a goal

I don't want Drogba to play at the Nou Camp because if he gets a yellow then I can't see us winning the final should we get there. Torres needs to man up and give us something in return, he's got pace and he can play on the counter attack.

I don't want Drogba to play at the Nou Camp because if he gets a yellow then I can't see us winning the final should we get there. Torres needs to man up and give us something in return, he's got pace and he can play on the counter attack.

and if he doesn't play we might not get to the final. One game at a time

Drogba will definitely start for the second leg because Torres is going to start against Arsenal.If Torres scores against Arsenal then boy,RDM is going to have a dilemma but i would still want Drogba to start on Tuesday even if Torres manages to score a hat trick.

I'm still buzzing, I will be buzzing until Tuesday!

As soon as we got to the quarter finals, all I wanted to do was play Barcelona and then here we are. And we fucking beat them! Everyone was fantastic last night, the fans especially, we kept it going, especially towards the end. I'm sure that helped the players a lot.

I'll remember that night for a while :)