159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were will setup and organised. Cole was my MOTM, Cahill and Ramires were both fantastic too.

Kept a clean sheet and got a goal, it is a fantastic result, but they're is still a lot of work to be done.

Don't care how much possession Barcelona have, just as long as they don't score, I couldn't careless.

You would probably think we'll need a goal at the nou camp though.

My Post in the Match thread on 8th of April.............

This "worlds best team ever" would not have been the "worlds best team ever" if it hadnt been for Ovrebo. This team needed a push from the referee to get where they are now and after that night this team never looked back and reached new heights. It has been 3 years since that night and in that period they didnt face their nemesis aka Chelsea FC. Now they do. And I firmly beleive that it is us who would bring this team down to its knees. No one is giving us a chance but I beleive that it is in our destiny to crush this team and go on to win the Champions League.

I cant stop thinking about it. all these years Chelsea was one of the most feared teams in Europe. One of the best teams ever not to have won the European Cup because of a ghost goal, because of penalties not given, cus of a missed penalty kick but now that we are shit and no one is giving us a chance, we have somehow made it to the semi finals and face the team against who we suffered the worst injustice in modern football. Universe has its own way of leveling things....and this is our chance and for some reason I feel that luck will be on our side this tiime.

Am I a Prophet or what...... :halo:

what.

UP THE BLUES!! What a night!

RDM brought something to this team definitely... Drogba individually was doing it the Barfa way which was priceless to watch.. I can't wait for Tuesday!

He hasn't brought anything. All he's done is shove the best players back into the typical Chelsea 4-3-3. He abandoned all the fancy stuff Villas-Boas tried because he sensed that it wouldn't work with the players we have. The players have responded to this because they've gotten exactly what they wanted and so they're a bit happier and more motivated than before. He's not proven to be a tactical genius, what he has been really good at is picking the team. He hasn't made a wrong pick once in his tenure.

Drogba was brilliant. He had me in stitches with some of those 'injuries' :D

What can I say? I only became a fan recently so I didn't feel the pain of 2009 like many of you, but damn, my heart was as big as a mountain today. This is MY TEAM. :)

Lucky ass. I was having flashbacks of that last night in the 89th-90th mins. When Busquets got that chance :zip::sweating: then when he missed :fainthv9::dance::getin:

He hasn't brought anything. All he's done is shove the best players back into the typical Chelsea 4-3-3. He abandoned all the fancy stuff Villas-Boas tried because he sensed that it wouldn't work with the players we have. The players have responded to this because they've gotten exactly what they wanted and so they're a bit happier and more motivated than before. He's not proven to be a tactical genius, what he has been really good at is picking the team. He hasn't made a wrong pick once in his tenure.

Drogba was brilliant. He had me in stitches with some of those 'injuries' :D

torres against Arsenal then? so that Drogba shows up at Camp Nou?

Where was Messi??? Only saw him when he lost the ball and we scored hahahahaha

Got the tickets for the return, I'm ready for it!

Let's go Chels! blue%20scalf.gif

You are quite over confident in this statement. Nou Camp's battle still left, mate.