159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am a "TalkChelsea" fan, but seniority rules this fourm? You won't feel better until you beat a team over 2 legs, so why do you celebrate now?

Your minute country holds different standards as my nation; therefore, you can't apply the same rules.

It's unnecessary to hammer your team when they are in the last four, yet all of these donkeys continue to expect a 20-0 win match.

:wank2: :wank2:

Fucking brilliant chels, absolutely superb result. I've given ash motm but big gaz was a close second. Everything went for us tonight, luck, tactics and the players were immense. The clean sheet could prove massively vital for us.Let's hope next Tuesday goes as well . Ktbffh

Listening to that Manc Yid Goldstein on talkSPORT, banging on about Drogba diving. And this from a Man Ure fan??? total wanker.

Bleh!!He didnt exactly dive though...just kinda rolled around if touched.But didnt get a penatly for it at any point or do some mental head dive thing like Ashley Young did...

My goodness, what´s with all the bullshit on here after a massive night of associate football ?

Why not ignore the trolls (what the fuck is that anyway?) and get on with enjoying a beautiful win for the boys in blue.

We had a good few kisses from Lady Luck, and I certainly appreciate them.

The way the team got Matteo and themselves the perfect game that was needed was absoloutly amazing. No real MOTM because the whole team played their individual parts and stayed focused the whole game. Terry and Cahill not further away from each other then 2 meters and keeping each others back was just so good to watch. Might be good against Le Arse.

I was hoping for a draw, and now this... amazing.

Next stop: Emirates. Requirement: Destruction of the Arsenal.

And another thing, robbies tactics were spot on. If that had of been Jose the media would be strumming themselves to climax so let's hope bobby Di gets the credit he deserves tonight

He did indeed, and great credit to him, The team carried it out to the letter, fabulous attitude to the job in hand from all.

One corner or free kick...one win in the air...one goal...road to munich...

Really like RDM said, nothing is done yet. We got possibly best result tonight, but if they score at camp nou, situation will completely change. But I believe we can do it. Terry thinks the same.

The incredible thing about this, is that we played (more or less) full strength teams in both the FA Cup & CL semi-finals, and not a sign of fatigue for the most part. Considering all the talk before the two games was whether or not RDM would prioritise the CL or FA Cup, that is quite remarkable.

And another thing, robbies tactics were spot on. If that had of been Jose the media would be strumming themselves to climax so let's hope bobby Di gets the credit he deserves tonight

It will depend on the 2nd leg, if we go to final, the media will praise RDM, if we lose they will forget what happen tonight.

I couldn't resist, i was watching tiny parts of the match, screamed when we were 1-0 up. And i was spying on this forum now and then for updates, man if we of lost i would never of forgived myself.

Brilliant though what a win, yes we were lucky but we defended so well. Fantastic well done to everyone, only thing is Nou Camp :(

Barca missed 2 sitters and hit the post twice.

Could this, just could this be the year where we finally get the luck we have been lacking in this competition? just could it? it would be just as big a fluke show as Liverpool 05 but who would care?

I would give Ash motm but my heart told me to pick Cahill because he played for Bolton in December and now look what he's achieved already. Was absolutely flawless today and he would've grown 100% by the end of tonight. His Chelsea career is now underway.