Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona

Kieran.

159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Glory hunter??? :D Strange way to search for glory the day my team lost against yours. I registered weeks ago to say something in another thread. Today i signed in to congratulate you for the win and give you my opinion. It's not what forums are all about? Plus, having a Barça fan here allows you to take on me. What else do you want?

thank you for this offer to be our bitch.

9gag-challenge-accpeted.png

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you saying the team who just kept Barca out for 90 minutes at home tonight cannot do the same thing over there??

We almost did it over two legs back in 2009 until Iniesta struck... it can be done!

Hopfully this time can make it 90+ espically if Drogba's having a roll...

Keep forgetting we've got Arsenal Sat seems irrevant at the mo...

am i the only one that notice meirles was pretty damn good today..looks like hes def a european footballer shows up in the big euro games..

Yup. A lot of credit to him. He coulda easily mailed it in, cause let's be honest he has been pushed to the fringes and might be thinking he's halfway out the door anyways. He has no history with Chelsea, so the onus isn't on him as much as it is on the others who have a future at the club or have been with the club for a long time. Much respect to him to play for the badge and not for himself!

Maybe, but you always offer negativity, where as I offer logistics. Your "female" status carries you; your arguments offer no intellectual insight. You just type shit and expect it to be good.

Oh yeah that's very positive. :rolleyes: It's funny how you write some shit about people writing shit.

She was actually voted member of the month last month. I think you should sign out...and cut down on the alchohol.

am i the only one that notice meirles was pretty damn good today..looks like hes def a european footballer shows up in the big euro games..

Thought he was pathetic in the 1st half, making some silly challenges and was perhaps very lucky for not getting booked! That said, he got better in the second half and did his job very very well. So, credit to him.

If I wrote as bad as your grammar, I might understand. The point is: too many people will criticize for winning when it was unimaginable. We will think about the second leg while you reminisce about this match.

if-you-cant-win-an-argument-correct-their-grammar-instead.jpg

Can't see my mistakes, though.

Feel free but keep in mind there is a second leg and karma is a bigger bitch than me. :getin:

if karma is a bigger bitch as you say then I don't see why we shouldn't progress ! :D :D

you are just the scapegoat for many of those who chose to put the flash light on Drogba instead of appreciating our defense for you have 80% possession and 600+ passes and still couldn't find the back of the net... accepted we were lucky for the woodwork helped one or twice but the fact of the matter is our boys defended really well !