Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona

Kieran.

159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Well time to stop by the Uefalona forum and start trolling there angry glory hunters

Please don't. The world already thinks we're all classless idiots, no need to confirm that stereotype. Show them some respect, I don't like Barcelona at all but I still respect their achievements as one of the great teams of this century, and I certainly wouldn't bring Chelsea into disrepute over someone like them.

Liverpool though, is an entirely different kettle of fish. Feel free to troll the fuck out of RAWK, those haters deserve what's coming to them on the 5th of May.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am starting to worry about our fatigue. Arsenal is another huge game for us. Torres can play for Drogba, the midfield can be rotated, Boswinga can step in for Ivo, but what about the rest of the back line? Do we play Cole-Terry-Cahill again on Saturday (and again against Barca)? I don't see any way around it. Those guys are just gonna have to step up.

No doubt the media, along with everyone else out there who seems to dislike Chelsea will go on and on about how we parked the bus for 90 minutes and all that nonsense. Yes, we played extremely defensively to say we were at home, but how else are you going to beat Barcelona? Try and play them at their own game? Don't be ridiculous - we'd get annihilated then! The fact of the matter is that, regardless of popular opinion, Di Matteo got it spot on tonight.

It says it all when four of the best players are within the Chelsea defence. Cech, Cole and Terry were solid tonight but Gary Cahill was on another level. He look shaky initially but soon turned it round and produced one of the better individual performances I've seen this season. Drogba, well, what can I say? The man's a fucking machine. Couldn't care less about his 'diving' when he puts in performances like that. He certainly knows how to raise the volume, that lad.

A great team ethic and belief was there tonight and was evidently visible - something that hasn't been there since Mourinho's departure - and we only have one man to thank for that: Roberto Di Matteo. He's reinvigorated the winning mentality and has seemingly won the dressing room over. My hat goes off to him as he's done a fantastic job in revitalising the team in just thirteen games.

Let's hope for more of the same in the Nou Camp. I'm expecting the double-decker will be utilised to full effect then!

Drogba is the best big game player in the world.

I don't think there's a better target man than didier. holds up the ball, turns and is on his way. shame about some of his play-acting because if he stays on his feet, he's one hell of a player (not that i mind :D)

Was on the Barca Forum and clicked on the Drogba topic, half of it is filled with utter biased garbage in how Drogba is a cunt and a diver. So the fact we have 'one' player on our squad who dives just erases the fact that Barca are filled with them? Mach, Busqu, Alves, Pedro, all fucking jokes, but noooo they don't bring that up now do they?

Also the fact that we 'Parked the :Bus' makes us cowards? LOL, this tactic is what is strictly and directly your weakness, many teams try to play you and failed, we don't

at the final whistle, i played "We are the champions" at full volume, fell on the floor heroically and acted as if i was taking in the adulation of Stamford Bridge.

Those are the moments you live your life for :D

My Post in the Match thread on 8th of April.............

This "worlds best team ever" would not have been the "worlds best team ever" if it hadnt been for Ovrebo. This team needed a push from the referee to get where they are now and after that night this team never looked back and reached new heights. It has been 3 years since that night and in that period they didnt face their nemesis aka Chelsea FC. Now they do. And I firmly beleive that it is us who would bring this team down to its knees. No one is giving us a chance but I beleive that it is in our destiny to crush this team and go on to win the Champions League.

I cant stop thinking about it. all these years Chelsea was one of the most feared teams in Europe. One of the best teams ever not to have won the European Cup because of a ghost goal, because of penalties not given, cus of a missed penalty kick but now that we are shit and no one is giving us a chance, we have somehow made it to the semi finals and face the team against who we suffered the worst injustice in modern football. Universe has its own way of leveling things....and this is our chance and for some reason I feel that luck will be on our side this tiime.

Am I a Prophet or what...... :halo: