159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 more thing, there has been a few disparaging posters on here recently giving super frank the cunt treatment. Well just look at that pass to rambo for the goal...just look at it, pricless.

Again, 100% correct, He can get home to her indoors, "How was your night Frank darlin'", "Yeah not bad luv, robbed Messi and set up the winner, lush!"

I have to thank Dani Alves for all that space he left Ramires, so glad we didn't sign him based on his defensive abilities, hes good going forward but leaves more than half the fucking pitch for the opposition. Anyway what a result buzzzzzzzzzin!!!!!!!!!!!! Cmon you Blues!!!!!! Gary Cahill and JT were absolutely unreal, great to see Gary playing great.. tbh I doubted him when he first moved but what a sensational signing hes turning out to be!

Not through yet and its going to be a difficult game at the Nou Camp but if we play together as a unit like that, why can't we go through? KTBFFH!

The incredible thing about this, is that we played (more or less) full strength teams in both the FA Cup & CL semi-finals, and not a sign of fatigue for the most part. Considering all the talk before the two games was whether or not RDM would prioritise the CL or FA Cup, that is quite remarkable.

Was just about to post the same.

Against Arsenal we could play the likes of Torres, Kalou, Sturridge, Essien, Bosingwa :ph34r:, Bertrand (if fit, anyone know?) and still have almost as good a chance at winning the game than playing those who played today. The majority of players from today would get a much-deserved rest whereas Barcelona don't have this luxury when they have a title-deciding El Clasico on Saturday and they don't have enough players to rotate in such an important match.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU FUCKING BEAUTYYYY!!!!! DROGBA YOU MACHINE IT IS A FUCKING DISGRACE I SAYY!!!! I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY TYPE!!! FUCK OFFF CATALAN SCUM REVENGE FOR THE 1-1 GAME IN THE SEMI'S COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Most of the morons who vacillate on these forums will continue to post without any interference. Yet, where were you when we lost a home game or an away game? Exactly, you bashed CFC more than an opponent, yet I am the culprit because I expose facts. Any fan(of any team) will read these forums, and experience so much idiocy and hypocrisy that they will vomit. We win a game and everything is great, but when we draw/lose you turn hastily and pretend you are an expert. You are becoming Liverpool 2.o.

I just don't understand why you decide to bring this up NOW?

This has always been the case no?

The incredible thing about this, is that we played (more or less) full strength teams in both the FA Cup & CL semi-finals, and not a sign of fatigue for the most part. Considering all the talk before the two games was whether or not RDM would prioritise the CL or FA Cup, that is quite remarkable.

I know! And some wanted us to play weakened side against the yids so that we would get a decent result against barca. Seems daft now

Ramires's pace is not enough in the Nou Camp we need to take a chance and play another player who can accelerate on the counter attack. Whether that is Sturridge or Torres I don't know, If we break against them at the Nou Camp then I can see us winning the tie overall.

Wow, just watched re-run, we need to score there first and I honestly think we will have won it. It all matters about us, can we score, God I hope so!!

MOTM-has to be drogs but too many dives along with cech.

Unsung hero of match-Cahill and mierles, my oh my don't change this at all, I mean seriously nobody must change. We had perfect lines up.

Maybe over in barca we should play 4231

With Ramires and mikel defending their lives out there!!

Only prayin for next Tuesday, nothin else.

Most of the morons who vacillate on these forums will continue to post without any interference. Yet, where were you when we lost a home game or an away game? Exactly, you bashed CFC more than an opponent, yet I am the culprit because I expose facts. Any fan(of any team) will read these forums, and experience so much idiocy and hypocrisy that they will vomit. We win a game and everything is great, but when we draw/lose you turn hastily and pretend you are an expert. You are becoming Liverpool 2.o.

just leave us then and invade the Falklands

Ramires's pace is not enough in the Nou Camp we need to take a chance and play another player who can accelerate on the counter attack. Whether that is Sturridge or Torres I don't know, If we break against them at the Nou Camp then I can see us winning the tie overall.

Excellent point, Sturridge would've skinned Alves alive given the opportunity.

Because Jewish-Argentinians like J. Pekerman, Walter Samuel, Juanpi Sorin, and D. Brailovsky want the falklands instead of playing football, eh? Why don't you think logically instead of offering barren facts? Most people here are just as fickle as Liverpoo fans, yet they think they are better.

I teach logic and see none in any of your posts.