Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona

Kieran.

159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

FC BARCELONA, RESPECT, THIS IS FOOTBALL FROM ANOTHER WORLD, WITH HEART..

90min. BALL POSSESSION FOOTBALL & OFFENSIVE ATTRACTIVE TECHNIQUE FOOTBALL!!

547969_10150682971773517_564223516_9533100_2078347421_n.jpg

ROMAN ABRAMOVICH HAS THE CASH MONEY FOR PLAYERS & MANAGERS..

THE QUESTION IS WHY CAN´T CHELSEA PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE BARCA??

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was never absolute in my statements, but nice try comparing me to everyone here. Most is not all. I am not all either. MOST people here turn their back on Chelsea every other game, yet a real fan will support their team always. Go check the post-match of any game this season and see if any assured statements were made.

BLUE HEMP YOU SHUT YOUR FACE!, YOU HEAR ME!, IF I WANNA LISTEN TO YOU TALK, IMA STICK MY HAND UP YOUR ASS AND WORK YOUR MOUTH LIKE A PUPPET, samuel jackson style.

Told you.....They havent beaten us with 11 on 11. We have a better record against them than they have against us even with the Refs on their side.

Another fact:

Chelsea have ALWAYS SCORED AT CAMP NOU

1 goal and they have to score three. I would take a 2-1 loss to be honest. I hope the referee doesnt get bribed and fuck us up at Camp Nou. Barca have struggled to score goals against AC Milan in the two legs and against us. They needed two penalties against Milan. I hope the referee has a good game.

Do I really have to repeat myself, or does the ban hammer really have to come out?

Consider this a final warning, I do not expect to see such petty, childish arguments. 24-hour suspensions will to doled out to anyone who continues to argue.

There's free speech, and then there's being stupid; this is the latter.

Alex.

One of the most nerve-racking games I've ever been to but a great result in the end.

We defended well and somehow got a goal to win the game, I felt we had to take a win to the Nou Camp to have any chance. Cahill, Terry and Cole were all quality and I don't see how people can criticise us for setting up the way we did. Ramires and Lampard were class in the build up to the goal, Drogba was lucky with his finish but it went in and that's all that mattered. I felt we should of done more from an attacking sense, we should have played more long balls forward, as long balls always cause Barca problems. At times we needed more men up there to support Drogba and we didn't counter well enough, we should of went for it a bit more considering we had home advantage. We wasted a few good opportunities from free kicks as well.

Overall, I can't complain though, a good win. It will be a different game second leg though, so I'm not going to get carried away, Barca by their standards have been poor away from home this season. At the Nou Camp it's a different ball game, it will be a massive task to stop Barca scoring, they always seem to come good when it matters.

Either way, we've gotta believe, we've done it before at the Nou Camp. COYB.

@BlueHemp please just leave the forum mate nobody asked you to come here and you're pissing me off. I didn't even notice you on this forum and if you believe that there are a lot of fans on this forum who are plastic then there is no need for you to be here. We never had Argentinian and Brazilian supporters on Chelsea discussion boards before Roman arrived and I know this because I was part of the biggest Chelsea discussion boards pre Roman. Now we have BlueHemp from Argentina who thinks he can pass judgement on others, you horrible little cunt :wave: .

Why are you always wanting people out of the forum?

You wanted me and Henrique out. Now you want someone else?

If someone gets out of line the Mod will deal with them.

Just enjoy the epic result we had against Barcelona!

as hapy as i am, i feel like when we scored, after we just held on for dear life! hahahahaha!!!!

so happy right now... and as good as DD did, this game showed how much of his pace he has lost, and when i saw his breakaways, i so wished that our #9 could of been in his shoes!!

to beat barca next time, we need to put our fastest guys, on the pitch (as well as DD, to rough them up) as long as DD stays on his feet! ;) hahaha

great day to be a chelsea fan! :)

barca barca vaffanculo! :)

As great Didi was tonight, he clearly showed, he lost lot of pace and speed he posesed once. But it is wonderful watching him when he scores.

On other hand, he played more experienced.

I only smiled when Ashley attempted to shot that ball wide on barca side, then he just left it go in out for Chelsea.

Mikel, Cahill. Men of the game for me. It felt blissful singing to the quiet and forlorn farca fans at the broadway station. Sadistic pleasure. But sure as hell doesnt compete in sadomachism with celebrating a 93rd minute win against the home crowd when you know you did not deserve it. Epic cunts.