The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

I'm going to get crucified for this but I actually like the way the Pool fans were waving flares and showing the City squad that they are coming to their house. Don't get me wrong I hate Liverpool but I wish our fans showed half the passion theirs do at home. Our fans sit in the stands watching the football on their Ipads for fuck sake.

Flags and that get...the bus bit what's the point?! Just leads to trouble and now being charged. Good job! 

Urgh Arsenal 4-1 up.. Chance they may end up in champions league after all.. Then theres us.. 

Oh well.. Not over yet... Come on! 

Or not 4-1...

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

Flags and that get...the bus bit what's the point?! Just leads to trouble and now being charged. Good job! 

Urgh Arsenal 4-1 up.. Chance they may end up in champions league after all.. Then theres us.. 

Oh well.. Not over yet... Come on! 

Or not 4-1...

there is still hope. Atletico in SF or final

On 4/5/2018 at 2:32 PM, Cosmin said:

Beats me how we can never play like this. Ever. We never have a serious go at this kind of opponents, no matter if Mourinho, Conte, Ancelotti or anyone else is our manager. 

Why can't we have that kind of approach? 

Then you have to hire a manager like klopp who want to play that kind of football. It is as simple as that. You can't expect Mou, ance and Conte team do play like that because that is not their style. 

We all hate Liverpool yea.. but I really don't understand why anyone would want City to win this game. They will have a very good chance of winning the competition and I for one really doesn't want that to happen. The fuckers buy anyone and everyone and have atguably the best manager in the World. I want them to fail at every last hurdle possible.

Just now, DDA said:

We all hate Liverpool yea.. but I really don't understand why anyone would want City to win this game. They will have a very good chance of winning the competition and I for one really doesn't want that to happen. The fuckers buy anyone and everyone and have atguably the best manager in the World. I want them to fail at every last hurdle possible.

I think Liverpool have a better chance then City. City can be all over the place so even if somehow win today think that be it next round. . Whereas Liverpool when they're on form don't think it will be.

Plus won't hear about it for ever and ever and ever and ever. 

Hopefully Real Madrid or Bayern are in great form when one of them draw Liverpool. With Salah and their playing style they can rip through anyone but those super experienced winners should be able to handle Liverpool. I don't trust Barca.

Would be utterly disgusting to see Liverpool win the whole thing. Still don't think they have a better squad than we do.

3 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

Screw Liverpool and City. I'm more interested in Roma right now!

yeah me too... it would be amazing if Roma go through in away goal advantage. Go Roma!

At this point it would be quite shocking if Liverpool exit.