New Season

Kojo

Never know...

Dream we might get Lavezzi and Hazard...maybe one.

Some of you would sell half of our squad and get new players. Chemistry would be completely fucked up, not to mention that you might get 65mio max for Torres, Danny, Ramires, Lamps, Drogba, ferriera , boss, Mikel, essien, malouda, kalou, meireles, benayoun. Than you want Hazard, Cavani, Cabaye, Lavezzi, Hulk, Azpi, Johnson, Javi Martinez, Tiote,...only hazard would cost nearly 50 mio. Stop dreaming and be optimistic. If we get one top class winger, one top class midfielder and RB I would be damn happy. To sell Danny, Ramires and Torres when we have old players to get rid, would be absurd.

Too many new players is not good for chemistry of team...Max 80 mio will be spend for players and that would be miracle, but you want whole new team. You cant realy expect we might go after Hulk and Hazard, creative mid, Cdm and RB? Not to say I wouldnt like it, but if you could spend 250mio on new players, you would or what? I wouldn't. 120 at max...and not in dream to sell torres, ramires and danny who performed along Mata best in midfield/attack.

We should also count on KDB, Lukaku and Romeu. Why sending Lukaku on loan, where everyone knows we will never hear for him again? He should stay here and be as backup for Torres or on LW. Fuck buying two wingers!

Hazard/lavezzi and maybe someone like Ayew for 20mio. I would love to see Hulk and Hazard, but better to forget it, because it is too expensive.

So getting rid of Malouda, Kalou, Meireles, Essien, Bosingwa and Mikel will fuck up our chemistry?, well if there was chemistry before that then it can't be any better than any other chemistry can it. I would rather have fucking darlingtons chemistry.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen club that would buy 5 players for first eleven. Even city, who got 4 players in summer, needed time for players to catch up together. Yet they cant achieve nothing outside UK so far. I bet, we have better team for europe now than city. Teams that have players who play together for longer time, will always be more succesful than those teams who only buy players. Barca-Real is good example. Even if we get lot new players, I wont expect any serious results next season. Players just need time to play together. Thinking like ''we need 5 new players'' is completely missed. Get 3 quality signings like Hazard, Modrič and Azpi and start involving our young players. All you would buy 5 players minimum and that is completely missed thinking. Not one of those players will know shit about playing for our club when they arrive and if all those 5 would be starters, it would be bad. No one knows of Chelsea philosophy. Youngsters however know it, and would certainly suit our club better, if they got chance.

I hope we wont get more than 3-4 signings this summer. But the ones who come, must be top. Than, involve KDB, Romeu and Lukaku in squad. Also Bertrand. Next season get one new player and involve Piazon, Mceachran, Chalobah. Year later, Kane, Feruz and so on...

Buying lot of players wont save our club...getting youth in first squad will. Look at barca, they mix their own players and buy one top player every year. Never 5. We should do the same.

And yes, our club chemistry is right now much better than city one. Fact that we have so many players, that play for this club for ages, mixed with our few new ones (Mata, Danny) gave us semifinals. If not, why city failed of so fast? But we need now to snap few youth players to first team and buy few top players, who can lift us and give options to younger players.

<p>

<br />

So getting rid of Malouda, Kalou, Meireles, Essien, Bosingwa and Mikel will fuck up our chemistry?, well if there was chemistry before that then it can't be any better than any other chemistry can it. I would rather have fucking darlingtons chemistry.<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

Not getting rid of few players that have to leave, but buying 5 or more new player will fuck up our chemistry.

<p><br />

<br />

</p>

Not getting rid of few players that have to leave, but buying 5 or more new player will fuck up our chemistry.

We have no chemistry anyway, we need a complete overhaul. We need a season where we can build our team and make them gel, i think you call it transition season.

^

Than do it season by season with our own players. Not buying five in one summer. But that works only if you are ready to wait few years for titles. I can.

At least we will have our players and than the results will come. The happines would be much bigger to me.

^

Than do it season by season with our own players. Not buying five in one summer. But that works only if you are ready to wait few years for titles. I can.

At least we will have our players and than the results will come. The happines would be much bigger to me.

Yeah lets just wait another 5 bastard years of not winning anything then playing bull shit, then when we finally gel in those 5 years, we find out players have also aged 5 years and we need to replace them again. But for the sake of it lets just buy one player each season again.

It works for barca you know. Also recently for Dortmund, Ajax in past,...Our club would get lot of sympathies by playing with our players, succesfully.

For me, all that matters are that we play good (not saying we do play good now), trophies and titles are just bonus to me. Sure I wish to see us winning CL and PL,...but the game is that matters to me. And fact we could play with our players. Not just ripping other clubs for millions...

But I guess for most of you here, winning is priority. That is why english football is so far from spanish or german...

Also, enjoy watching Drogba, Lampard, Cole and others as long as you can. Once they will leave, I will fucking miss them. They are legends after all, show them some respect. All you do is throwing them out of team, just Drogba did soo much for us, he deserves to retire in Chelsea if he wants...

BlueLyon, no offence but your posts are kind of annoying and some parts of them don't make sense. Like sloth said there isn't much of a 'chemistry' at Chelsea right now anyway. City have better chemistry than us, which is why they play much better football. We have more spirit than Citeh but not more chemistry.

I don't like how you say buying 5 players will fuck us up. How? It can only improve us. The likes of Kalou, Malouda, Meiereles, Bosingwa, Mikel don't have a big influence on our club anyways. They need to be gone, as simple as that and 4-5 players would be magnificent and help us get back to the top. Yes it may take a season to gel, but with you're way it would take much longer. Like introducing youth, that will take at least twice as long for them to gel as they don't have to much experience in playing. Josh can't even get into the Swansea team...Buying top players will get us back to the top quicker. We NEED 2 wingers. It would be best if they were Hazard and Lavezzi/Hulk.If you can't get two of them, than we should get at least one of them and a cheaper option like Adam Johnson. As long as we get 2 wingers because we NEED them. Mata is much better in the midfield and if we have a real winger on both sides, that will stretch the opposition creating more room for Mata and it would also mean he doesn't have to drift out wide, which he didn't do againt spurs, and it showed through his performance because he was Great.

Also Lukaku is not ready, Simple. Loan for him. He can't play on the wings. That makes no sense. This is one of our problems now. Why do people like you insist on playing CF's on the wing? Plus he's not quick enough.

2 Wingers, a CAM, and RB is not a dream team, it's NEEDED. If Roman really wants to go for it, he should get a CF and CDM as well. Massive changes needed in this team, 3-4 won't be enough

The club is much more symphatic if plays with their own players, rather than just buying. Around the world, city is known to be "fake" club. I dont want they will call us that too. Even with 5 new players, I doubt there will be any bigger results. Just take a look at city, they spend more than 200mio, but got no trophies in al these years. Yes we should spend, have buying

policy. 200mio for new players and we will lost reputation, sure there will simply be no trophies. Barca and Real would be still miles away. Aswell United and Bayern.

I dont say I dont want those players, team rebuild is necessary, but not at once. Give the time time. Buying those players wont make us better. We might play nicer, but important games will be lost, because no spirit in team and no die-hard players. All they will care is money and winning. But winning is not all...

The club is much more symphatic if plays with their own players, rather than just buying. Around the world, city is known to be "fake" club. I dont want they will call us that too. Even with 5 new players, I doubt there will be any bigger results. Just take a look at city, they spend more than 200mio, but got no trophies in al these years. Yes we should spend, have buying

policy. 200mio for new players and we will lost reputation, sure there will simply be no trophies. Barca and Real would be still miles away. Aswell United and Bayern.

I dont say I dont want those players, team rebuild is necessary, but not at once. Give the time time. Buying those players wont make us better. We might play nicer, but important games will be lost, because no spirit in team and no die-hard players. All they will care is money and winning. But winning is not all...

There is spending and there is spending smartly. City were in the bottom half of the table. they spent 200m and are challenging for the title now

chelsea are 6th now. a few smart additions to the squad and clearing dead wood will make us title challengers again. And as for Barca and Real being miles away - wait until Wednesday

There is spending and there is spending smartly. City were in the bottom half of the table. they spent 200m and are challenging for the title now

chelsea are 6th now. a few smart additions to the squad and clearing dead wood will make us title challengers again. And as for Barca and Real being miles away - wait until Wednesday

Amen, BlueLyon this explains my point as well. Just say Roman spends 100 million in the summer. This does not mean he is throwing his money away as long as we spend smartly and get players in the areas we need to improve. Man City did not spend smartly. They just threw money at the team and hoped for the best. Plus they have an overrated and pretty Mediocre manager in Mancini. All he wants to do is spend, FFS he wants 3-4 more players, the guy can't win anything.

Spending big but smartly is the way to go.

The FFP issue is more about streamlining the wage bill then transfer fees. From how I understand it, the transfer fees are amortised over the length of contract so spending £100m on new players isn't as big an issue as people might think providing it will leave us with a much better squad that doesn't need much tweaking over the next couple of seasons. The wage bill however is an issue, so letting the likes of Drogba, Bosingwa and Ferreira leave, even for very little or no money will still help the club.

Personally I would love for us to sign Hulk and Hazard to accomodate Mata and Torres, but if we are 'playing smartly' -

* Let Drogba, Bosingwa and Ferreira all leave.

* Sell Malouda for about £5m. He still has a good reputation in France so might be a target for PSG?

* Sell Essien. He's a shadow of the player he once was, earns large wages, and could still be sold for between £10-15m because his reputation on the continent has not really suffered and he is still only 29.

* Sell Ashley Cole. He's lost a yard of pace, one of the highest wage earners and he's 31. I believe Real Madrid and Barca would both still take him if he was available for aout £8m.

* Sign Kalou up to a new contract. He's proven in recent weeks he can do a job as a useful squad player. It will allow us to send De Bruyne out on loan to a stronger league (or preferably a low/mid table Prem team) next season. We will then hopefully have a better player in him the season after, and then we can sell Kalou on for hopefully £6-8m with a ready made replacement.

I would rather have quality over quantity á la Barcelona because this will help force the issue of bringing through youth. Therefore:

* Buy Jordi Alba (although I think he may end up at Barcelona) or Baines to replace Cole as senior left back. However give Bertrand more game time as backup. We have burnt Cole out over the last 4-5 years and when regularly playing 50-60 games a season there is no reason Bertrand can't play at least 15 of them.

* New right back to challenge Ivanovic. My pick would be Debuchy or Azpilicueta.

* New deep lying creative midfielder. My preference would be Cabaye.

* Wingers - I have said Hulk and Hazard, but if we are trying to spend more wisely then Hoilett is available for a free at the end of the season, Moses will not be overly expensive if Wiga are relegated and Farfan wants to leave Schalke with a year left on his contract.

* I would love us to take a punt on Jordan Rhodes for £3-4m, even if we were to buy him and loan him to a low Prem team for a season. He has the potential to play in the Prem and could blossom into a good buy!

Amen, BlueLyon this explains my point as well. Just say Roman spends 100 million in the summer. This does not mean he is throwing his money away as long as we spend smartly and get players in the areas we need to improve. Man City did not spend smartly. They just threw money at the team and hoped for the best. Plus they have an overrated and pretty Mediocre manager in Mancini. All he wants to do is spend, FFS he wants 3-4 more players, the guy can't win anything.

Spending big but smartly is the way to go.

Exactly, but we should still try eventualy put few youth players into squad. If we get Hazard and Hulk for 75 mio, than fine. If they turn into great upgrade of our team, super. But Hulk would play on lw, where would danny play than? He is not proven striker, his shots on goal are sometimes good next time bad. He doesnt have killer instinct, therefore he would be hulk sub. But kid is too good to sit on bench, eventualy he will leave. If he does, it would be realy bad, such a talent. Therefore it might be better not to buy rw or just someone to back up danny. Someone cheap. We should use our players that can turn good and danny should play on rw. in this case hulk is not necesary, but someone cheaper, ready to sub danny when needed.

Hazard, Cabaye, Belhanda and Ayew would be good. And Azpi sure.

All the time I meant to spend wisely, but somehow this doesnt go along 3 profile players who would cost us 100mio, when we could get cheaper but possibly even better players. No Hulk or Lavezzi at all.

btw Hulk is RW and also striker, Lavezzi is LW. Hazard can play on both. Therefore, you cant put lavezzi on right or hulk on left. Why no one mention Ayew, but always Hazard? Kid is good, twice cheaper than Hazard and same age...

Exactly, but we should still try eventualy put few youth players into squad. If we get Hazard and Hulk for 75 mio, than fine. If they turn into great upgrade of our team, super. But Hulk would play on lw, where would danny play than? He is not proven striker, his shots on goal are sometimes good next time bad. He doesnt have killer instinct, therefore he would be hulk sub. But kid is too good to sit on bench, eventualy he will leave. If he does, it would be realy bad, such a talent. Therefore it might be better not to buy rw or just someone to back up danny. Someone cheap. We should use our players that can turn good and danny should play on rw. in this case hulk is not necesary, but someone cheaper, ready to sub danny when needed.

Hazard, Cabaye, Belhanda and Ayew would be good. And Azpi sure.

All the time I meant to spend wisely, but somehow this doesnt go along 3 profile players who would cost us 100mio, when we could get cheaper but possibly even better players. No Hulk or Lavezzi at all.

btw Hulk is RW and also striker, Lavezzi is LW. Hazard can play on both. Therefore, you cant put lavezzi on right or hulk on left. Why no one mention Ayew, but always Hazard? Kid is good, twice cheaper than Hazard and same age...

I don't want Hulk at all lol, If we got Hazard and Lavezzi I would have Hazard on the right and Lavezzi on the left. Plus Hazard will be better than Ayew.

It's just a personal preference - I feel Hulk would be well suited to the Premiership. However if we were to alternatively buy Hazard and Lavezzi then I would be equally happy. What I want to see is three attack minded players playing behind a lone front man who are all basically given licence to roam, switch positions between each other and generally cause havoc.

The talk of Ayew has reminded me of Loic Remy - I think he would suit the Prem well and if we are looking for a cheaper striker than Cavani, Higuain, etc then I don't see an awful lot better than him around. Strong and explosive, he definately has the potential to replace Drogba in the squad.